UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Painting Tutorial Video

Yesterday I made a short video showing what tools I use to paint minimates, and how I use them. It was kind of a split-second decision, and I have never made a video like this before, so it might be complete crap :) . I used my digital camera, and uploaded it to YouTube, so the quality isn't superb either. But maybe this will help someone here. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQbPSgGIisk

(BTW, the first few seconds are messed up for some reason, but after that it is just fine)

Maybe there's something wrong with my comp, but it gets up to the point where you say "I thought a video would help show things better than pictures would." And that's it. It says there's 3:56 worth of the video, but I only get 9 seconds...

Thanks guys!

If this helped anyone out, and if you would like to see any more videos, just let me know what topics would interest you.

Danny wants a tutorial on painting minimate breasts :D

T.

I think it was helpful just seeing how another person does things. Do you use flat or semi-gloss? Or a variety of both?

I try to use semi-gloss whenever possible. There isn't a large variety of paint available in semi-gloss, so often times I mix flat and gloss paint. However, sometimes I do use only flat paint for a custom. And I try to keep it consistent on the same figure - either all semi-gloss or all flat.

Thanks guys!

If this helped anyone out, and if you would like to see any more videos, just let me know what topics would interest you.

Danny wants a tutorial on painting minimate breasts :D

T.

Sounds like a marvelous idea!!! :D

Great work on the video Luke!