UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The time has come for action...Update 10/14

arnim zola

This is what I do with my toys. I play with them and make them awesome to look at. As if I'm getting to write out my own issue of a comic and I get to choreograph the fighing. I planned on cutting the white background and inserting some city shots, but I havent had time. I'll play with it more later and give new pics periodically. Let me know what you think.

I hope this motivates you to do the same and enjoy your mates as much as I enjoy mine.

avengersbattle1.jpg

avengersbattle2.jpg

avengersbattle3.jpg

zombiemadness.jpg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I do with my toys. I play with them and make them awesome to look at. As if I'm getting to write out my own issue of a comic and I get to choreograph the fighing. I planned on cutting the white background and inserting some city shots, but I havent had time. I'll play with it more later and give new pics periodically. Let me know what you think.

I hope this motivates you to do the same and enjoy your mates as much as I enjoy mine.

nice sentry zombie B)

Ive been waiting to use that sentry for just that reason ever since I heard the zombie mate announcement. Im so glad the daredevil had hair painted on.

come on people. I know Im not the only one doing this. I want some discussion. Pictures, something, come on!

Nice displays. I like how you've taken the time to try and do classic poses for many of the minimates like where Juggernaut is ramming and Cap is blocking with his shield. Must have taken hours (hours well spent). I mostly stand mine up (seem to have less and less spare time these days) but I'm working on a Trek diarama and will post pics if and when I finish it.

Nice Senty. I had no idea my zombie DD had hair under the mask until you pointed that out. Going to go check the mini right now, thanks!

I love the pose of your minimate in this bank diorama

i try to copy :biggrin: for mine

:nuke: :o THE BATTLE OF ALL TIME :o :nuke:

post-1665-1189171365_thumb.jpgpost-1665-1189171443_thumb.jpgpost-1665-1189171514_thumb.jpg

It's a nice display... but there are a couple things I don't get... such as...

Blade is fighting Darkseid... What!?

Look there's Spider-Man...

Look there's Spider-Man again...

Phew, there's Carnage...

Wait... there's Spider-Carnage?

Still a very nice display though... I too cracked up at the cowering Sentry... that is so in-character (Which is sad when you think about it)

I like how darkseid has arrived on earth to fight blade, who only cares about supernatural threats, and superman is hanging out on a giant burger. I want that pizza place too.

Also, that is bad ass winkerbean. I want to do some comic shots and stuff. Maybe I will after I get series 19 and 20. Ultron baby. WHOOOO.

That goblin hybrid is, sad at best. I didnt want the ult goblin strait up, and I didnt want the detail-less green goblin from early on so I cobbled this together until the target goblin finds a way into my posession. it is:

hat and satchel - classic green goblin

chest, arms, hands, feet and belt - ultimate green goblin

head, crotch, and legs - hulk

the glider was from the kubricks hobgoblin

I may paint the same design that the new hobgoblin has onto the chest of green goblin to make him a little more awesom, but he was so plain that it just didnt look right.

When setting up the whold diorama, It hit me on how few villians marvel has. and all my unique characters standing next to 5 waves of dc characters was just sad.

ok, some explanations

THE BATTLE OF ALL TIME

is a crossover of lots of crossover

There are lots of spiderman because are all clone and Mr. Fantastic call a lot of hero from other dimensions in his lab(like spiderman 2099 that is coming out from the portal)

Darkseid i don't know where to place

And spider carnage is too nice, i must put it in

Superman do what he used to do, nothing (he use his super powers only to cath stupid thief)