UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

movie mates you'd like to see

reddmann

ive been sitting on the idea of how cool it would be for dst to release a 2 pack of the movie green goblin and doc ock.... and that got me thinken what other movie mates id like to see.... then the thought struck me.... "what would the multiverse say??" im just curious what movie mates you guys would like to see....

for me... id like to see (obviously) green goblin and doc ock... hmm i always wanted a movie magneto too... and nightcrawler (not much pose-ability but he would look rad... especially if he had the scars underneath his coat B) )

wwoooops :blink: sorry for the double post guys.... but to be fair that thread is about current movie mates and licenses... i was looking for more of a wish list.... i wanted to see if anyone wanted mates from like the elektra movie, or what not....

I like the movie mates, but I'd prefer them as boxed sets instead of actual waves... I hate that 4 waves have been taken over by movie-mates, when waves like 16, 19 & 20 are so much better. (At least in my opinion)

I'd like more X-Men... Jean, Rogue, Iceman, Cyclops, Archangel, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Magneto, Mystique, Sabretooth, Toad, Deathstrike... pretty much everyone.

I'd also like Daredevil, Kingpin, Elektra & Bullseye... and Green Goblin & Doc Ock...

I think Punisher would be neat... maybe with The Russian? I dunno. Not may other good characters in that movie.

And bad movie though it was, I'd like a movie Hulk and Absorbing Man 2-Pack too...

I'd love a Rise of the Silver Surfer wave. Well, like I said earlier, I'd prefer a set, but as a wave I'd like: Reed & Doom, Johnny & Surfer, Sue & Thing, & variant... Phasing Johnny or Wedding Dress Sue or 1st Movie Doom... tons of variant possibilities there...

Basically, like everyone else, I'd like everything. ;)

Sorry for being all up in your face there reddmann, this post is different.

Seeing as how the SM1 and SM2 characters would have different waves. here is what I think:

SM1:

Peter Parker with camera / Mary Jane

Green Goblin with glider / Harry Osborn

Dennis Carradine / Spider-Man with web and half-mask head

Dennis Carradine / Wrestling suit Spider-Man *variant

SM2:

Mary Jane (tan dress) with 2X4 / Battle Damaged Spider-Man

Dr. Curt Connors / Peter Parker with quick change clothes so he can transform into Spider-Man

Rosalie Octavius / Doctor Octopus with arms

Rosalie Octavius / Dr. Otto Octavius in lab coat and no arms *variant

Maybe I put too much thought into this, but I think these would be great waves.

edit: change Rosalie Octavius to Aunt May with Umbrella, the SM2 MJ is battle damaged, Dennis is the burglar

I'D LIKE TO SEE A

BLADE/WHISTLER 2PK

BLADE/VAMPIRE WHISTLER2PK

BLADE/REAPER 2PK

OF COURSE ALL X-MEN

AND THE DAREDEVIL 2 PKS

AND THE DOC OCK AND GREEN GOBLIN

Seeing as how the SM1 and SM2 characters would have different waves. here is what I think:

SM1:

Peter Parker with camera / Mary Jane

Green Goblin with glider / Harry Osborn

Dennis Carradine / Spider-Man with web and half-mask head

Dennis Carradine / Wrestling suit Spider-Man *variant

SM2:

Mary Jane (tan dress) with 2X4 / Battle Damaged Spider-Man

Dr. Curt Connors / Peter Parker with quick change clothes so he can transform into Spider-Man

Rosalie Octavius / Doctor Octopus with arms

Rosalie Octavius / Dr. Otto Octavius in lab coat and no arms *variant

Maybe I put too much thought into this, but I think these would be great waves.

Who in holy-heck is Dennis Carradine?

You'd think you would have gone with Flash Thompson, or Aunt May or J. Jonah Jameson... I'm pretty damn up on my Marvel trivia, and I have to admit I don't have a clue on that one... Is he The Burglar? (I, like many people, have always just called him the Burglar...) Personally I think I'd actually prefer Flash or Aunt May to another MJ, stick one of them with Series 1 Pete.

I also see absolutely no reason to make Rosalie Octavius... lame character, barely in the movie... so in series 2 I'd swap her out for J. Jonah, and re-arrange the sets a little to make more sense...

yeah....... he is the burglar. this is how it made sense to me. you forgot about Ben Parker. I was thinking of a J.J. instead of Rosalie Octavius, but J.J. has a better action scene from the first one. I like Mary Jane, she has a large roll in all three films so it made sense to have her in every movie assortment. Honestly, I would want her in every assortment. I tried to stay with the more "action" filled scenes from the movies because i did not want to repeat a ghost rider wave and have all kinds of lame ass civilians like J.J., Ben, Aunt May and flash. Yes, Rosalie was a poor choice, I suppose having the Aunt May from the bank scene would have been a better choice, totally forgot about that scene for some reason. I will change that, but only that. Thanks for taking interest in my post though, and ripping right into it :P

For Spidey:

Peter Parker / Norman Osborn

MJ / Doctor Octopus

Green Goblin / Wrestling Costume Spider-Man

Aunt May / JJJ

A few pairings are just to get the characters, not because they match, but hell. As long as we have an Aunt May!

And for the other Marvel movies:

Daredevil / Bullseye

Elektra / Kingpin

Hulk / David Banner

Bruce Banner / Betty Ross

woah, this topic is getting more attention than i thought it would :D an idea just struck me..... id really like "final battle blade vs Frost" 2 pack.... i imagine the blade will be in his vest without the coat... and for deacon frost i cant remember if he had a shirt on or not (either will work) but i loved how his eyes looked and i think that combined with a manic smile would look really great on a mate.... both of them would obviously come with swords and maybe a little bit of battle damage....

it's all gravy, we can still be friends :thumbsup: