UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you read EVERYTHING?

How much of the posts do you read?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How many of all the posts made here on the Multiverse do you read?

• Every single one. ALL OF THEM!
    • Only stuff that's directly linked from the main page
    • Just the stuff in particular forums like the flea market
    • Just important things like new wave releases
    • Only non-minimate stuff
    • Whatever is felt like, but not everything
    • Other (post it)

The poll explains all. I need to know, because sometimes I feel crazy. :D

I only read the most recent posts that are relavant to those minimates I collect i.e. Marvel, DC, Promo/Blanks.

BTW Deadpool I used to live in Greenwood still have friends I visit there... just a random aside.

oh yeah and I was thinking we should start a deadpool fanclub posting on here or not just a crazy idea.

I used to read everything but to be honest there is a lot of 'filler' these days that I cant be Bothered or have the time/inclination to read...

I'm here a lot and keep an eye on most things... I tend to use the "view new posts" button a lot to filter whats new and then pick what I read.

T.

I used to read everything but to be honest there is a lot of 'filler' these days that I cant be Bothered or have the time/inclination to read...

Agreed, since resigning I actually now have several people on my ignore list, just so I can browse the board without the moronically crap necroposts and "me toos!"

I'm getting a bit sick of 'me too' and 'agreed' posts as well. I'd like to say I read everything but I have access issues from my work PC and generally only get about 30 - 60 minutes net time in the evenings.

Agreed, since resigning I actually now have several people on my ignore list, just so I can browse the board without the moronically crap necroposts and "me toos!"

Me too!

Actually, I just use "view new posts" and see what catches my fancy. I'll read the reviews, occasionally troll the intro area and look for any topics I've been involved in, but that's it.

Jo