UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Direct minimates wave 9 poll

MINI_MYTE

DC Direct minimates wave 9 poll  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Which pair is most likely to be part of DC minimates wave 9?

• GA Green Lantern & 2.5" Solomon Grundy
    • Martian Manhunter & Despero
    • Robin (Tim Drake) & Two-Face
    • Black Canary & The Huntress
    • Black Suit Superman & 2.5" Doomsday
    • Fire & Ice
    • Orion & 2.5" Darkseid
  2. 2. Which single is most likely to be part of DC minimates wave 9?

• Black Adam
    • Black Manta
    • Kyle Rayner
    • Wondergirl (Donna Troy)
    • Red Arrow
    • Plastic Man
    • Beast Boy

Here's is a poll based of popular choices of what you (the fans) think'll be in DC Direct's Wave 9 of DC minimates. You can choose between logical pairings or popular singles. You can vote for more than one pair or single. Have fun! :biggrin:

Well boys, it's impossible to edit a poll once it's been started... so you're both gonna have to learn to live with my grammatical error. Oh well.

Oh by the way... this poll was intended for fun. Nothing more. So vote if you like the poll topic. If it's not phrased exactly the way it should be "to your liking, you two" move on to another thread and sorry to inconvenience your surfing experience on this forum. Geez!

I like the poll as is. Otherwise it's just another wish list thread where everyone would piss and moan about their favorite not being nominated.

As far as I'm concerned these seem to be a very good list of what's likely to appear in an upcoming wave, sooner or later. B)

Personally, what seems to be MOST likely to be offered are any characters from the Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, or Green Lantern families. But there's obviously room for guys like Plastic Man so he got my vote.

Not a lot of love for Fire & Ice? Even after Booster Gold & Blue Beetle? I'm disappointed.

I like the poll as is. Otherwise it's just another wish list thread where everyone would piss and moan about their favorite not being nominated.

As far as I'm concerned these seem to be a very good list of what's likely to appear in an upcoming wave, sooner or later. B)

Personally, what seems to be MOST likely to be offered are any characters from the Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, or Green Lantern families. But there's obviously room for guys like Plastic Man so he got my vote.

Not a lot of love for Fire & Ice? Even after Booster Gold & Blue Beetle? I'm disappointed.

Hey I for one would have voted for two beautiful ladies, but there were alot of good choices. :biggrin: