UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what to get for my birthday

Dante_X

um, i don't want to sound like a big jerk face, but you should know what you want.

that said, if i were you i would try to pre-order that Mary Jane Adam Hughes statue that has all that controversary around it. it sure looks pretty sweet.

does anyone reccomend the max statues,imean i dont have any marvel mates apart form black spidey and venom,but i might not get a chance to get them again.

i love my Galactus max statue, like a lot. it is not as big as one would hope, but it gets the job done.

i would only reccomend these if you really like the characters. they are not that exciting for playing with and they can break easily. they are a statue and not an action figure so if you want minimates for playing with, then i would skip these. hope this helps.

i still say find that Mary Jane Adam Hughes statue though :P

does anyone reccomend the max statues,imean i dont have any marvel mates apart form black spidey and venom,but i might not get a chance to get them again.

i love my Galactus max statue, like a lot. it is not as big as one would hope, but it gets the job done.

i would only reccomend these if you really like the characters. they are not that exciting for playing with and they can break easily. they are a statue and not an action figure so if you want minimates for playing with, then i would skip these. hope this helps.

i still say find that Mary Jane Adam Hughes statue though :P

yeah that looks great,but its my mom buying me this stuff :blink:<_<

Oh that TBT's just a great big ol' meany! :D

Seriously, either get as much marvel stuff from Stuckakid as you can. Followed by as much DC stuff. Any change? Head to ebay look for Black costume Spidey, Stealth Iron Man, and Black Elektra.