UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Legendary Comic Book Heroes

I saw the entire first wave plus Death, including variants for Savage Dragon, Superpatriot, and Judge Death at Wal-Mart. The wave looks amazing. I'm particularly tempted by Madman.

As far as I was aware Judge Death was in Wave 2.

What's your opinion on the figures, and what are they retailing at?

You're right Judge Death is in wave 2. All Wal-marts

have gotten a special feature of series 1 and some of series

2 not all like Darkness,Amy O'brien and others did not make it

in the case pack.They retail for around $10. I think they look really

good I personally like the Witchblade figure!!

All that I really want from this line is the Clownface and Panda 2-pack. Seriously doubt that I'll ever see these at retail around here though.

I'm very tempted to pick these up, especially knowing ToyBiz, original makers of Marvel Legends, are putting these out with BAFs. imo I like them better than the Hasbro stuff.

I agree. I almost prefer the characters I don't know much about.

I'm debating between getting them all, or just the ones I like. I know I'll be getting most of them anyways, because I'm getting all the Image heroes and the Top Cow. I just can't wait till they start doing Invincible characters. All the others (Image characters) will fit right in!

Ohhhhh did someone say they are doing a Judge Dredd & Death? cool... I'm not really a 'big figure' kind of guy but I might have to seek these out.

T.

TBT, grossmont Wal-Mart had 10 judge deaths. Seriously. I grabbed one let me know if you want, maybe I can swing by and pick one up for you.

Everyone else: Does anyone know what the case assortments are for these??

Only thing from wave 2 shipping right now is Judge Death.Everything else is wave 1.

I got Witchblade, Patriot and vartiant Savage Dragon. I need the BAF pieces from Madman, Claw and Judge Dredd. OR, if any one wants to buy those figures off of me. They had plenty of everything, including variants. Super Patriot was hard for me to decide between him and the variant.

Also, already trying to do this sucker. I don't know what I'm gona do with my second Pitt though. Savage Hulk?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Everyone else: Does anyone know what the case assortments are for these??

if you mean how many of each are in a case. then it comes 1 of each character and 1 of each variant, which makes 8 figures per case. The two-packs come 6 per case, 3 of each.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my first wave set a week or two ago, and they're great fun - Pitt is huge!

If anyone wants a variant Superpatriot or standard Savage Dragon, let me know.

Jo

Just picked up wave 2 star from my lcs for £10. He's pretty good, I'd reccommend him.

Patriot

i have the whole entire pitt, but for some reason his torso doesn't lock together, s i am patiently waiting until marvel toys gets replacement parts in

Don't give up! It took me the best part of an hour to get mine to go together - it's a case of lining up the spring-loaded tabs with the holes, which you can't see while you're doing it.

It's a pain in the arse, but it can be done.

I believe in you!

Jo

who's far too tired to be typing that enthusiastically

The one complaint I have about the first wave is the height of Savage Dragon.

He's supposed to be 6'6" ... including the head fin, making him about 5'8"

Not a big problem, but there you go.

I'm waiting on my second wave case at the mo, at which point I will be selling on a Judge Death and an O'Brienn - not sure which ones yet, but probably the variant version of Death at least.

If anyone wants me to save them for them, let me know.

Jo