UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New 2-pack info

Reddog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping there are more accessories in the finished product then shown in the picture. U.S. Agent is a cool repaint. Any idea when these will be available? My LCS gets all the previews stuff usually but you need to know the date to reserve.

Agreed on the lack of accessories! Not having these for TM is like Thor not having his hammer.

Of course, I'll get them... easier than customizing.

I'm just liking the Marvel stuff less and less as the other properties continue to shine.

Agreed on the lack of accessories! Not having these for TM is like Thor not having his hammer.

I'm just liking the Marvel stuff less and less as the other properties continue to shine.

I agree with this. DCD and Battlestar stuff has been so much better than Marvel stuff recently. I'm still getting the Avengers wave and both Spidey 3 waves, but I have been disappointed with the lack of accessories and so many reuses of parts.

I agree with this. DCD and Battlestar stuff has been so much better than Marvel stuff recently. I'm still getting the Avengers wave and both Spidey 3 waves, but I have been disappointed with the lack of accessories and so many reuses of parts.

Both the Avengers and the Spidey 3 waves look to be a huge step forward and have very little resuse of pieces.

It takes a while for changes to come down the pipe and lets see what comes out next and how the next few waves shown look before we scream that we're being short changed, I'll be the first to admit there have been some weak marvel series in the past but looking forward it's looking much brighter.

T.

Just noticed something... both characters have flared boots, but neither minimate has them. Couldn't DST/AA have easily repainted the ones that came with Deathstroke? Since both UA and TM are a mish-mash of repainted parts why not borrow some more. I mean if DC can use "assault" Punisher's trenchcoat for the Joker then Marvel could easily use the flared boots pieces. Just a thought. Hint, hint. ;)

Sorry my post was a bit confusing. I meant lack of new parts and accessories generally, especially in the New Avengers and AXM waves, not the Spidey and Avengers ones.

I think making these characters as an exclusive is a good call.

Does this mean you're going to relent and re-open the doors of "Central" and review them out of nostalgia?... ;)

Cant blame me for trying.

T.

Both the Avengers and the Spidey 3 waves look to be a huge step forward and have very little resuse of pieces.

It takes a while for changes to come down the pipe and lets see what comes out next and how the next few waves shown look before we scream that we're being short changed, I'll be the first to admit there have been some weak marvel series in the past but looking forward it's looking much brighter.

T.

Good point T, it's way better than Wave 7 - ult spidey, silver surfer, rhino...

I'm still unsure about this set. What does Previews exclusive mean, and how does a UKer get his hands on them?

I'm still unsure about this set. What does Previews exclusive mean, and how does a UKer get his hands on them?

"Previews" is a catalogue comic book shops order from on a monthly basis. They order all their comics, toys, apparel and etc from it. The US Agent and Taskmaster 2-pack will only be available from the Previews catalogue and maybe from their website (not sure about that one).

So I buy the catalogue and order it, or ask my LCS to order a pack for me?

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick here.

Just print out the web page that's linked in the first page of the thread, or write down the number and description, and take it to your LCS. They should be able to order it using just that information.

The number that will really help make sure you get what you want is: AUG073255. A description helps as well. The Diamond Order Codes are universally recognized in comic stores for ordering. Vague descriptions of what you want from a 400 page catalogue when there's 200 other people making orders in the same month are never good! (At least from my years of being the order generator for a comic store!) :P