UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

transformers 2

BrobotC

Yeah, I have tons of ideas. However, IF I were writing the next story, it might go something like this:

Starscream recruits new Decepticons to come back to earth. His goal is to defeat Optimus and take the Matrix of Leadership (Starscream is the only decepticon that knows about the Matrix now that Megatron is dead). New Decepticons would include Soundwave, Shockwave, and Tidal Wave just to name a few. The movie opens on Cybertron as Starscream declares his new authority followed by a fight for power. After Starscream proves he is worthy he rallys the troops and begins his march for earth. At this same time the Autobots are learning to cope with living in disguise. Bumblebee stays with Sam and they continue to form that bond. The Autobots are known to occasionally transform and help out of a crisis, but always in secret. As the Decepticons arive back on earth, they begin to take form. Tidal Wave, the largest of all the decepticons, takes the form of an Aircraft Carrier. Shockwave takes the form of a futuristic hover Tank. Soundwave becomes a supersonic, stealth fighter with special "transforming" missles :). Once the decepticons discover where the autobots were hiding, the battle begins. While on a quite drive through the mountains, as Sam and Mekala take some much needed private time, Bumblebee notices a unique figure in the distance with flashing lights. By the time Sam sees what's going on, Barricade is back and a huge pursuit begins. The pursuit ends at the harbor where Tidal Wave is waiting....and the battle begins. Bumblebee calls for reenforcements and begins to try and hold off the onslaught of attacks. Prime, Iron Hide, and Rachet arrive shortly to help, but there is no way they are going to win this battle. They barely escape. Fast forward to an abbandoned ocean side cave where rachet is repairing himself, so he can help repair the others. The autobots thing they have survived their worst battle, but it's only just begun. While working on the repairs Shockwave blasts the walls right out of the cave and the battle begins again. This time, the Autobots have nowhere to run. The battle continues into to the ocean dunes and rock side formations. The Autobots are really getting beat down. While any battle would be over at this point, Starscream likes to add inslut to the beating and taunts the Autobots. Finally we have Optimus laying before Starscream. After a huge mockery and show Starscream decides that enough is enough. He reaches down to pull to Matrix out until *BLAST* he get shot off of Optimus Prime. The Screen pans over to a Transformed Ultra Magnus holding a blaster aimed right at Starscreams head. Starscream laughs it off and says something to the effect of, "It's going to take more than just 1 weak autobot to stop us". Ultra Magnus grins and said, "I think we can handle that". The screen then pans across the horizon as you see the autobots sound off. You see a Silver Dodge Ram transform "Grimlock Ready". You see a dark pink Motorcycle transform "Arcee Checking in". You see a Red Dodge Viper who transforms and says "Hot Rod, Locked and Loaded". There is a Harrier Jet Hovering who transforms and says, "Jetfire Reporting, Sir". Ultra Magnus than looks at Starscream, raises his hand and said, "Autobots Attack". There is a short fight that leads to the Decepticons retreating. The movie goes on to give some of the backstory of the new autobots, narrirated by Ultra Magnus, as the starting 4 are being reparied. Knowing that they are the only ones who can stop Starscream, Optimus begins his battle stratigy. The movie go onto to a HUGE final battle that features the first transformation of Tidal Wave who is the largest (non combiners) of all the Transformers. The battle is long and hard and several Autobots and Decepticons fall before all is said and done.....but where was Tidal Wave for most of the movie? Finding Megatron you say? Correct. Megatron, while not able to fight, makes an appearance at the end of the battle. The Autobots win, but at what cost? At the very last minute Optimus's Matrix of leadership is ripped out and passed to Megatron. Megatron, knowing that he needs time to heal/repair, he commands Tidal Wave to get out of there. The Autobots give up pursuit because of the shock of loosing Optimus. The movies closes with Hot Rod looking into the distance and saying, "Playtime is Over, Autobots Transform and Roll Out."

Just a few notes.

-In my story, the Matrix is more like a battery, so Optimus is not nessasarily dead, just powerless

-This sets up the the final movie in the trilogy as the Autobots have to reclaim the Matrix for Prime

-This is sort of like Empire Strikes back, it's a little darker and the bad guys win

So, there you have it. It's just something I just sketched out, I think it would a kick a movie. Of course, I'm sure the final will be nothing like that :). neo

Heh. I do like the part with Magnus popping up with his own garrison. As long as there's something in their backstory about them tracking the new Decepticons for a very long time or a personal conflict between Magnus and Starscream, I think that part would work wonderfully.

Oh... My.... GOD! That story is freaking AWESOME!!! Dude, you sholuld write TF2.

Also, Bay said that he would like to have an Aircraft Carrier Transformer, and will most likely introduce the Construticons.

Yeah, I have tons of ideas. However, IF I were writing the next story, it might go something like this:

Starscream recruits new Decepticons to come back to earth. His goal is to defeat Optimus and take the Matrix of Leadership (Starscream is the only decepticon that knows about the Matrix now that Megatron is dead). New Decepticons would include Soundwave, Shockwave, and Tidal Wave just to name a few. The movie opens on Cybertron as Starscream declares his new authority followed by a fight for power. After Starscream proves he is worthy he rallys the troops and begins his march for earth. At this same time the Autobots are learning to cope with living in disguise. Bumblebee stays with Sam and they continue to form that bond. The Autobots are known to occasionally transform and help out of a crisis, but always in secret. As the Decepticons arive back on earth, they begin to take form. Tidal Wave, the largest of all the decepticons, takes the form of an Aircraft Carrier. Shockwave takes the form of a futuristic hover Tank. Soundwave becomes a supersonic, stealth fighter with special "transforming" missles :) . Once the decepticons discover where the autobots were hiding, the battle begins. While on a quite drive through the mountains, as Sam and Mekala take some much needed private time, Bumblebee notices a unique figure in the distance with flashing lights. By the time Sam sees what's going on, Barricade is back and a huge pursuit begins. The pursuit ends at the harbor where Tidal Wave is waiting....and the battle begins. Bumblebee calls for reenforcements and begins to try and hold off the onslaught of attacks. Prime, Iron Hide, and Rachet arrive shortly to help, but there is no way they are going to win this battle. They barely escape. Fast forward to an abbandoned ocean side cave where rachet is repairing himself, so he can help repair the others. The autobots thing they have survived their worst battle, but it's only just begun. While working on the repairs Shockwave blasts the walls right out of the cave and the battle begins again. This time, the Autobots have nowhere to run. The battle continues into to the ocean dunes and rock side formations. The Autobots are really getting beat down. While any battle would be over at this point, Starscream likes to add inslut to the beating and taunts the Autobots. Finally we have Optimus laying before Starscream. After a huge mockery and show Starscream decides that enough is enough. He reaches down to pull to Matrix out until *BLAST* he get shot off of Optimus Prime. The Screen pans over to a Transformed Ultra Magnus holding a blaster aimed right at Starscreams head. Starscream laughs it off and says something to the effect of, "It's going to take more than just 1 weak autobot to stop us". Ultra Magnus grins and said, "I think we can handle that". The screen then pans across the horizon as you see the autobots sound off. You see a Silver Dodge Ram transform "Grimlock Ready". You see a dark pink Motorcycle transform "Arcee Checking in". You see a Red Dodge Viper who transforms and says "Hot Rod, Locked and Loaded". There is a Harrier Jet Hovering who transforms and says, "Jetfire Reporting, Sir". Ultra Magnus than looks at Starscream, raises his hand and said, "Autobots Attack". There is a short fight that leads to the Decepticons retreating. The movie goes on to give some of the backstory of the new autobots, narrirated by Ultra Magnus, as the starting 4 are being reparied. Knowing that they are the only ones who can stop Starscream, Optimus begins his battle stratigy. The movie go onto to a HUGE final battle that features the first transformation of Tidal Wave who is the largest (non combiners) of all the Transformers. The battle is long and hard and several Autobots and Decepticons fall before all is said and done.....but where was Tidal Wave for most of the movie? Finding Megatron you say? Correct. Megatron, while not able to fight, makes an appearance at the end of the battle. The Autobots win, but at what cost? At the very last minute Optimus's Matrix of leadership is ripped out and passed to Megatron. Megatron, knowing that he needs time to heal/repair, he commands Tidal Wave to get out of there. The Autobots give up pursuit because of the shock of loosing Optimus. The movies closes with Hot Rod looking into the distance and saying, "Playtime is Over, Autobots Transform and Roll Out."

Just a few notes.

-In my story, the Matrix is more like a battery, so Optimus is not nessasarily dead, just powerless

-This sets up the the final movie in the trilogy as the Autobots have to reclaim the Matrix for Prime

-This is sort of like Empire Strikes back, it's a little darker and the bad guys win

So, there you have it. It's just something I just sketched out, I think it would a kick a movie. Of course, I'm sure the final will be nothing like that :) . neo

i think hot rod should of pointed the gun at starscream if he said playtime is over,autobots transform and roll out

in transformers 3 optimus better come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! megatron should comeback as galvatron

neolego, I like a lot of what you wrote. There are definitely some awesome moments that I can visualize from what you've got there, and I love the idea of involving Tidal Wave. However, you've got virtually nothing for the humans to do!

Of course Sam should return with Bumblebee, because at the end of the first one, he chooses for Bumblebee to remain with him on Earth. Perhaps a good source of drama would be if Sam starts doubting whether or not the Transformers should even be on Earth, given the amount of death & destruction that they bring. Sam may even have to choose, keep his car/friend Bumblebee, or save the world/parents/girl in the big final scene.

Perhaps the Decepticons could form an allegiance with the US military (they are deceptive, after all). This would put Sam and the Autobots on the outs with society, and give them a mission - convince the world that the Decepticons are up to no good. I could do without John Turturro and the computer hackers this time around, but I would like to see Josh Duhamel again. Maybe he's the lone voice of reason in the military.

Somewhere in there, fit in the Constructicons (even though the name Devastator has been used), Tidal Wave, and maybe the Dinobots, and you've got a winner! Oh, and resurrect Megatron as Galvatron (this time, maybe looking a little more like the ol' cartoon version) as a counter to Starscream. I'll go see it.

Great Ideas Soylent, here is what I'd say in reply.

You are right, the humans didn't play much part into my quick plot and that's because they don't really matter to me :). Don't get me wrong, I love Shia and any part they want to write for him would only make the movie better, but I wouldn't care if they moved the whole movie to Cybertron and shed the Humans. Although, more Megan Fox is ALWAYS welcome :D.

I do think the Military should play a much bigger role. Sector 7 has to go, computer congress has to go, but the Military is great. I'd actually like to see a Decepticon that could impersonate a Human. Think Frenzy meets Episode 1 C3PO. Using the same Holograph system that Blackout and Barricade uses, he could make a holograph human form to wear around. He could play as the main human enemy. The decepticons know about Sam now, so this guy could make life very hard for Sam and his family and Sam would have to investigate and discover the truth behind the "New General's" secret. This could be something that is going on at the same time as the battle that introduces the new Autobots.

As for Galvatron and the Constructicons and the Dinobots, I was plotting my movie as part 2 in a Trilogy. Tital Wave would be the big hitter for Transformers 2, leaving the awe inspiring Constructicons as the premier visual for Transformers 3. Megatron, almost destroyed, now has the Matrix of Leadership. Once he combines himself with the awesome power of the Matrix, because he is so perverted, the power takes him over and he becomes more evil than ever. Taking on the name of Galvatron and the voice of Welker. He would think take the form of a Huge Cannon or Sorts with limited Mobility but amazing firepower. As for the Dinobots, can't say I want to see them. Dinosaurs just don't work with the Pop, Contemporary vision of the Transformers movies. I introduced the character of Grim Lock as a Silver Dodge Ram. His personality would be much like his G1 counterpart, a little incredible hulk, a little macho man randy savage, and all heart. I have no need for the other Dinobots, sorry ;). neo