UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 8 - Guess Who

TITAN

Kyle Rayner/Sinestro

Death of Superman Superboy/Doomsday (Teen Titan Connor Variant)

Martian Manhunter/Scorch

Wonder Girl (Cassie)/Circe

A four figure exclusive set of General Zod, Ursa, Non and Lex Luthor from Superman 2 would be cool too...

THE WATCHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They'd be the best minimates ever but unless Mr. Moore has change of heart it's never going to happen. Perhaps if DC do a great looking Swamp Thing he might relent on Watchmen merchandise.

Thought Swamp Thing didn't have a shot but after seeing Clayface and Gorilla Grod, I'm sure they could pull it off.

I yearn for this figure though... Imagine a minimate Dr. Manhattan with semi translucent parts to give him an eerie glow.

dcd_manhattan.jpg

It's sounding like Wave 8 is already done and Wave 9 is being worked on.. Can't wait for these announcements!! I know, I know.. I have 3 other waves to look forward too... so sue me, I like to see what's coming next year. :)

the only DC set i would want to see would be:

Corrupt Supergirl (Kara-Zor-El) / 2.5" Darkseid

Great Call!!

It's sounding like Wave 8 is already done and Wave 9 is being worked on.. Can't wait for these announcements!! I know, I know.. I have 3 other waves to look forward too... so sue me, I like to see what's coming next year. :)

the only DC set i would want to see would be:

Corrupt Supergirl (Kara-Zor-El) / 2.5" Darkseid

Great Call!!

thank you :) i try real hard.

I want a black adam and sinestro. mr freeze is overdue from c3 and it seems like there is a batman villian in every wave, minus wave six. guy gardner was a villain for batmans fist once... so freeze and two-face would be my guess for the next bat villains, but black adam is way to awesome to not have a mate. ditto on sinestro and the watchmen.

The news of Ambush Bug making Wave 7, goes to show that anyone must be possible.

So here's my guess:

Cyborg / Beast Boy

Modern Robin / Two-Face

Battle Damaged Hal Jordan / Sinestro

Darkseid / Orion

I actually got 2 right!

:)