UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How do you want the DC 2-packs packaged?

Danny

How do you want the DC 2-packs packaged?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want the DC 2-packs packaged?

• Carded, clear bubble (ie SF2)
    • Boxed, no window (ie Marvel)

We had this discussion before (here or on the AA boards I don't remember) but someone said that kids like to see what they are buying and I agree. Blister cards will insure higher visibility of the figures themselves and better placement in the stores.

If they do go with a box I would hope it's a window box like Lego uses for their larger sets.

OK, that would be perfect!^^^^^ I would love that, you can see what your getting, and(if your like me) you can save the boxes!

I voted: 'Say YES to Boxes'

My reasoning is simple, you can keep the boxes. I don't have any of the blister sets that I bought at first, but I have everyone of the boxed packages I bought (including multi-packs). I can see the appeal of visable figures for kids, but I'd still prefer the boxes anyday.

Of course, in a perfect world we'd have Boxes with opening flaps on the front revealing the figures. That would be too much trouble and too expensive, but again this isn't a perfect world :). neo

The boxes are easy to stack up and store but the bubble carded look nicer. I've always preferred boxed with a window. Who knows what we'll see, it would be cool to get the DC Direct Packaging like they did the Alex Ross or Hush Figs.

While there is nothing like a block in a box, I love the blister packs...

Unfortunately, I've never seen a DC Direct product at retail other than Suncoast, Sam Goody or Musicland. They're all gone now. I think these are going to mostly be Comic Shop stock, and Marvel seems to do alright with the boxes there.

If they're going to put these into retail stores, then they definately need to go with the blister packs. Kids? Hell, I like to see what I'm buying before I buy it...

I like the boxes myself, as others pointed out, easier to store(for the moment). But I think DCD might do something a little bit different to set themselves apart from their Marvel counterparts(?). I just hope these don't share some of the issues that some complained about on the AA Forum, wrong feet, poor paint application, etc.

• 1 month later...