UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Customs by Kiyohime

Well, here is my customs thread... again - Actually posting it from my account this time :blush:

Here are my 1st customs that I made several weeks ago followed by more characters from the anime series that I just finished.

Sailor Moon (Usagi) and Luna:

th_Picture005.jpg

I'm planning on remaking Sailor Moon because she does look quite different from the other 4 scouts, but as my 1st customs I think she's pretty good ;)

Tuxedo Mask (Mamoru)

th_Picture008.jpg

th_Picture009.jpg

Sailor Venus (Minako) & Sailor Mercury (Ami)

th_Picture015.jpg

Here are SV and SM with alternate silly anime faces ^^

th_Picture017-1.jpg

All bows, Sailor moon's hair, Luna (wiskers are tooth brush bristles), Tuxedo Mask's mask and rose, and the facial features on the extra heads were sculpted from Milliput, the skirts are altered Gwen Stacy skirts, TM's jacket is from Bruce Wayne with an M. Bison Cape that has been cut and sculpted on with Milliput. Loooove Milliput and my Dremel!

And here again is my Geisha which I worked on while I took a frustration break from my Sailor Scouts project ^^

th_GeishaMinimatebyKiyohime.jpg

Re-painted Mariko kimono, cuffs and hair piece with hand sculpted Milliput flowers and sandals.

Excellent start! Have you done other, non-minimate customs?

Thanks Deadpool ^^

Actually, detail painting and sculpting is really new to me... Sailor Moon and Luna were my first customs (Minimate and non-Minimate) ever!

Very nice customs! Glad to have you onboard the forum. Who can we expect next? Mars, Jupiter, Mercury (my fav)?

Thanks for the feedback ^^

Right now I'm about 70% done the remaining scouts - Mars and Jupiter (Mercury is done, she's in the pic with Venus) and I have to make the other cat, Artemis too. I'll probably make the newer scouts later on (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Saturn), once I finish my Oni for the charity :)

i rember this "salior moon" stuff from an old tv show,does anybody know the name of it?

oh yeah, your customs look stunning :) and welcome to the board

Uh... the show was called Sailor Moon. ;)

I'm loving the alternate faces there Kiyohime! That's one hell of a talent you've got there! I can barely paint, let alone sculpt at all (my Warhammer collection speaks for itself; thats why I stopped collecting them as they looked like crap! On my behalf, of course...)

Patriot

• 1 month later...

They are FINALLY done! The two last sailor scouts:

Sailor Jupiter (Makoto)

th_Jupiter.jpg

and Sailor Mars (Rei)

th_mars.jpg

Like the other scouts, the skirts are altered Gwen Stacy skirts; all bows and cuffs are scultped from Milliput as is Jupiter's hair piece. They too have alternate "anime" faces ^^

Here are a few shots of all 6 customs including Luna (Artemis is on the way, just a few more touch ups!)

th_group2.jpg

th_group1.jpg

Just kidding Kiyo, you know I'm your biggest fan. How about a group shot of the scouts with their alternate heads?

I haven't sealed any of them yet, and when I did that with the last two I chipped the paint ^^;;

So here's a photo of just the alternate heads:

th_sillyheads.jpg

(Left - Right)

Makoto (Sailor Jupiter) - Cheerful

Rei (Sailor Mars) - Embarrassed *sigh*

Usagi (Sailor Moon) - Crying

Ami (Sailor Mercury) - *sigh*

Minako (Sailor Venus) - Love struck

The sweat marks, tears and hearts are sculpted from Milliput