UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

“Enchantment Under The Sea” 2-pack exclusive

I'm thinking it'll be initially available exclusive to BTTF.com with the possibility of being available through Diamond at a later date. Isn't that how they've handled most other exclusives? I know Iron Fist/Power Man went that route, right?

Will this two pack only be available through BTTF.com, or will it also be available through previews, like the Darkstalkers DSTexclusive?

BTTF.com will indeed be the exclusive distributor of this item upon its availability in early October.

I wonder if Universal Studios will have them. They do carry minimates in their park shops.

The Universal Studios theme parks are getting out of the Back to the Future™ business. Universal Orlando closed Back to the Future™...The Ride back on March 30, and Universal Studios Hollywood is scheduled to close theirs after September 2. Very doubtful you're going to find anything from this series in the park of any caliber once their existing stock is depleted.

Awesome. How is it I'm only hearing about this now? Where was the information released?

I do believe it's been a fairly new announcement, so you're not far behind at all, infallabile.

And we've got BTTF.com themselves on the board. It's always great to get word directly from the vendor. Thanks and welcome, BTTF! :)

I do believe it's been a fairly new announcement, so you're not far behind at all, infallabile.

It is, and we jumped the gun by a month or so. DST won't be formally announcing it until sometime in July, but allowed us to move forward with our own grassroots campaign earlier.

And we've got BTTF.com themselves on the board. It's always great to get word directly from the vendor. Thanks and welcome, BTTF! :)

Glad to help out any way we can by answering questons about this promotion.