UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

This Forum is Awesome

I just have to say that this forum is awesome. I browse/participate in several toy forums, and I find they tend to be really negative with lots of infighting and angered dialogue (which I think is weird since we're talking fun stuff like toys). However here on the Minis forum I find the majority of the participants to be friendly, helpful and here to have fun, even when there is dissenting opinions. It's like everyone here LOVES Minimates, and loves talking about them and sharing info, and it really shows. The vibe on this forum is great, better than most toy forums, and it's the reason I decided to join. Thanks everyone for keeping it fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes that is true everybody has been nice to me also so far. Usually I just lurk on boards and never join because as you say most boards can get very heated and I don't go online to argue about stuff just surf and talk for fun. I'm glad I got into Minimates or else I never would have found this place,

welcome :)

this community rocks dont it, i think most of the members will agree that this forum rules :D