UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

dc superheroes

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the show Punisher, it's Terry's grimace face :lol: The variant was a KB's exclusive and it was unmasked Terry, much like the Deathstroke. Rumor has it that Mattel have sold the unsold cases to Diamond and some online stores. I'm still trying to work out a trade for mine. Someone was reporting on another site that these are starting to pop up at retail, but I don't know if my pocketbook can take it :P

Nice score man, I'm jealous and hoping I can find these soon. Rumor has it, these are hitting Wal Mart's. I'm hoping they hit a local store too, as they are a little cheaper there ;)

Thanks. I got mine at Wal-Mart, but they had a couple at TRU as well. I noticed that they were $1 cheaper at TRU, if that is helpful.

I also only got Barda, blue Aquaman, and Captain Cold for the BAF parts, so if anyone here wants to buy or trade for these, shoot me a PM.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

It was bad enough that "Energy Superman" was a comic book character for awhile. The fact that the folks at Mattel chose to release him as a figure in this line. . .with a variant! Some of their decisions boggle the mind. But alas, all is forgiven, because they gave us Blue Beetle.

• 2 months later...