UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey everyone!

After years of resisting the little guys, I finally broke down and bought my first minimate, a DC Green Lantern set. Then the next day I bought 3 more sets. Then one more set the next night. It's safe to say that I'm officially hooked! I'm now kicking myself for putting that X-Men set back on the shelf years ago (It's funny, my wife told me to just buy them since she knew there'd be a day I'd regret it!). Anyway, I found the site the other night and figured I should join up. I look forward to seeing you all on the boards.

By the way, I'm yoda4680 on ebay. I'm hoping to do some catching up with the Marvel guys, but I'll try to keep an eye on the boards to make sure I'm not bidding against any board members on those hard to find items!

- MonsterZero :hulk:

you poor, poor soul.

Be sure to sign yourself up for MMA (MiniMates Anonymous) as well, we've been able to help a number of people with the same problems as you. It's free, and you don't need to give any of your names.

We counsel people to not concern themselves with plasticy things and hand over their minimates to us, where they can be dealt with properly.

Either that, or enjoy yourself here. Your choice.

Jo

Welcome aboard M.Z.,

I'm actually Jealous that you have all those mates to discover, my collection is pretty much complete so there's no thrill in picking up some thing I don't have yet... enjoy that feeling while it lasts :)

T.

Good to have you aboard. Is there a particular line you're addicted to, or is it all minimates that ever existed. I'm personally a Trek/Marvel addict. DC is cool too. Pretty much the only thing I don't collect are these random Moviemates. Don't really see the point, but that's just me. (prepares for the lynch mob)