UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Experience with Bad Apple Comics

I ordered and paid for two sets of blanks on May 31st. A couple of Fridays back, since I hadn't gotten the figures yet, I gave them a call to e what was going on. The guy that handles that wasn't in, but whoever answered the phone was quite helpful, and took my name and info and said that they would get back to me "No later than Monday."

Monday came and went, and I heard nothing. I called again on Tuesday. Same guy answered the phone. Guy that handles that wasn't in. He'll call me Wednesday...

Wednesday, no call. I call them. Guy that handles it is running an errand. He'll call me when he gets back... No call...

Thursday, I e-mail them a nice, polite letter explaining my situation and that nobody has returned any of my three calls. I decide to give them a couple of days to get back to me before I report it as fraudulant to PayPal.

I just logged into my PayPal account to start the refund process. There's a new shipping information button attached to the transaction. On Thursday, June 22nd, they finally sent notice that there would be a package coming... Still, nothing's shipped. They've just told PayPal that it's coming...

I'm less than pleased with Bad Apple comics. If I don't have a package by Wednesday, I'll be calling them. I can't believe that it's taken this long for them to ship these out.

I know UK members have had some issues with these guys. Has anyone in the US had any problems?

I've ordered from them twice now and on both occasions had the minimates in 2-3 days.

Something is very funky with your order, no doubt..

I'm sure if you got notice they have shipped then that's a good sign, I got that a few days before it turned up.

T.

Sorry you are going through this antacost. I've had a similar problem with cornerstorecomics, and they filled my order about 90% after constant harrassment. Hopefully like T says, they'll show up.

I'll be honest with this in saying that I wasn't happy in not getting the option to pay these directly from my bank account. They only took CC and eCheck. I went ahead and paid by CC becuase for the eCheck option you have to wait a couple days for it to clear. Then in turn some sellers do not keep tabs on your order and don't ship it until you bicker about it and their ear falls off. They are some unorganized/lazy sellers out there. Not sure if you are having a problem related to this.

I agree with Antacost, Badapple comics is bad news. I ordered the RC/BA minimates from their website the day they were offered to the public. I paid via Paypal and a week goes by, then 2 then 3. I e-mail them asking what the deal was. I get a response a few days later saying that shipping to Canada was going to cost a bit more and that someone should have sent me a bill for the difference. Well they didn't and this guy says that he'd take care of it within 24 hrs. A week goes by and nadda, so I e-mail them demanding my money back and that they should get their act together concerning foreign shipping or their going to lose more customers. I say to hell with Badapple Comics.

I'm sorry to hear that people are having trouble with Bad Apple Comics. I actually got a forum member who lives in Orlando to pick up a couple of sets and mail them to me. I paid him through PayPal and it was fast and smooth.

I haven't seen him around in awhile but monkey13 might be able to help those people out that are having difficulty.

I'm sorry to hear that people are having trouble with Bad Apple Comics. I actually got a forum member who lives in Orlando to pick up a couple of sets and mail them to me. I paid him through PayPal and it was fast and smooth.

I haven't seen him around in awhile but monkey13 might be able to help those people out that are having difficulty.

Him and the rest of the Dave Schoolers are yet to make the jump

It looks like the little guys hit E.P. today. Hopefully tommorrow night, I'll have some new Minimates.

Not too bad. Just a month to get four figures from a company that had them in stock :angry:

Hey All,

My first post to this board. Sorry it is a negative one. To add to this thread, I ordered this set on May 31st. The payment was made through my credit card. I waited until mid-June to inquire with Auction Wiz why my order was not received. The person responded that my payment had not yet registered with their system. After approximately a week later, I inquired again and was told my payment cleared and that they would ship it out immediately (This is June 19th).

Well... it's July 6th and I still have not received it. I've sent numerous emails (this past week) to both Bad Apple Comics and Auction Wiz querying them when this was sent and what has happened. No responses. This has gotten beyond frustrating. I've already paid my charge card bill with this item on it. You would think they would have the courtesy to fulfill the transaction in a timely manner as well and/or at least keep me informed of any delays.

So right now I am pretty steamed, and would advise anyone ordering from either of these businesses to exercise extreme caution.

I also find it quite humorous that Bad Apple Comic's website is trying to solicit votes for the Best Comic Book Store in Orlando for 2006. Well, I guess not responding to emails and generally not caring about overall customer service means they deserve a "Best" vote. (end of sarcasm)

Once again sorry for the negative post. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them.

And if Bad Apple Comics or Auction Wiz is reading this: Do the right thing and fulfill the order... I held up my part of the transaction...

Thanks. :angry:

Dispute the charge with your credit card company. You should have some kind of buyer's protection since you paid thru them. They'll reverse the charges and notify Bad Apple/AuctionWiz. At that point they'll either contact you to arrange some kind of amicable arrangement to get your purchase out to you OR you'll get your $$ back.