UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Experience with Bad Apple Comics

Thanks Reideen1313. I appreciate the suggestion.

I'm probably going to wait until Saturday to see if the package ever arrives. I've waited this long already.

If it doesn't, then I'll heed your advice and get in contact with my credit card company.

I'm pretty doubtful Bad Apple Comics or Auction Wiz will contact me to try to work out that arrangement. If they can't answer a simple email now regarding my order status, I'd be surprise if they would go out of their way to make this transaction right.

This is just my feeling on this. It's kinda sad that neither business understands the meaning of good customer service (because it usually results in more business).

Hey hellomate. If you do have to go into dispute via your charge card you might want to point this thread out. You're not alone (unfortunately)

It's bizarre that some people are getting these inside of a week and others have been waiting over a month. There's just no sense to it.

Have you tried calling Bad Apple?

And this is why companies shouldnt outsource the selling of their items, especially to morons like Auction Wiz...

Whats the betting the people at BA are sitting there thinking "These aint selling well, last time we do exclusive minimates"

I might suggest that extreme patience is required here. I wouldn't think Bad Apple is intentionally screwing people; I suspect they are just your typical disorganized neighborhood comic store.

When my Orlando-based buddy went in to pick some up for me in person, right after monkey13 posted his pics, the guy at the counter didn't even know what my friend was talking about. There weren't any BA mates out front, the clerk had to go in the back to find them. huh.

Thanks for the input Rad, AdyCarter, Cappy and Danny.

I agree with AdyCarter that Auction Wiz should not be handling the fulfillment of these orders. If anything, they are making Bad Apple look reeeallly bad (pun intended). BAC should find some other reliable means of fulfilling these orders. Also, they (both Auction Wiz and BAC) should try to make a better effort to answer email and phone questions promptly. Being kept informed can do wonders.

My guess is this is not intentional as well. But the way they are dragging their feet on correcting it is not acceptable. I think I've been pretty patient with them.

I also would be a bit more understanding is this was an isolated incident (which it isn't).

I'll let you know how it goes...

Evening Update:

Well, it looks like the President of BAC has contacted me regarding this (although not a peep from Auction Wiz). He isn't quite sure what happened, and is going to resend the order out. He also apologized for the delay. Hmmm... a pretty quick response after I posted this, coincidence or the POWER of this Minimate Multiverse forum. <_<

I'll let you know if I get the resend. Thanks again for all of your comments and thanks to the BAC President.

Hmmm... a pretty quick response after I posted this, coincidence or the POWER of this Minimate Multiverse forum.

Never under estimate the power of the Dark Forum. :D Glad things are working out.

• 2 months later...