UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Vash's Customs

the baddies contest inspired me to do this.. and no this isnt my entry to the contest this is just something i tossed together in like 20 minutes..

blight.jpg

thought id repost my other customs as well making this my Official thread

hush.jpg

phantom1.jpg

PICT0331.jpg

ab1.jpg

PICT0314.jpg

PICT0312.jpg

thanks a bunch.. its funny looking over my customs in person and seeing my painting growth. im still handing painting everything and repainting some stuff two and three times over... but its all for the art.. or something like that

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Where did you get the brown coat you used for Hush (my favorite of the lot by the way)? It would be perfect for a Rogue custom I'd like to make.

Where did you get the brown coat you used for Hush (my favorite of the lot by the way)? It would be perfect for a Rogue custom I'd like to make.

saber tooth i believe.....

And you'd believe wrong ;) - It's a repainted Jean Grey coat from series 7. *why isn't there a smug emote*

Totally love the headcrab Zombie there Mike :D it's going to get my vote in the 'everyone is in this catagory' Catagory!

T.

p.s. Omen D. I think I have a spare if you need it.

saber tooth i believe.....

And you'd believe wrong ;) - It's a repainted Jean Grey coat from series 7. *why isn't there a smug emote*

Totally love the headcrab Zombie there Mike :D it's going to get my vote in the 'everyone is in this catagory' Catagory!

T.

p.s. Omen D. I think I have a spare if you need it.

and timbo wins the noprize for knowing it came from the lovely and dead jean grey

the colour is achieved by using some random brown colour and then i use the citadel flesh wash over top of it to give it that actual leathery look.. all paints i use are the citadel paints

and thanks ive made 3 heads.. to FINALLY get it where im satisfied... lol ill have to finish them and maybe make an army of headhumpers

i kinda wish the pic showed how i destroyed a minimate to get the cracked opened chest cavity.. but i dunno.. that may just be me

• 4 months later...
added my contest entry

That post is from May 21 2007 before the SM3 minis were released and strangely i see a SM3 mini box?

That Two-Face is awesome, though.

You're looking at the SM3 preview mates from (I believe) WizardWorld LA.

It's a very good Two-Face. I'm glad to see the coin was included.

added my contest entry

That post is from May 21 2007 before the SM3 minis were released and strangely i see a SM3 mini box?

That Two-Face is awesome, though.

You're looking at the SM3 preview mates from (I believe) WizardWorld LA.

It's a very good Two-Face. I'm glad to see the coin was included.

what rad speaks is truth its the SM3 preview 2pack.

btw the coin HAD to be included i even scarred one side of it.. which ofcourse you cant see in the pic and well i cant take it out of his hand now because its glued in place...