UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C3 article from an old edition of Toyfare

Rad

Yeah, and no Alfred either.

Personally speaking, I loved the C3 line - I like the figures in the DCD line better, but I miss the vehicles.

I reckon there's some mileage in a Batman-specific sub-line, considering the number of variations and villains. Would save some space in the main line for other characters.

Nice article matey,

Jo

Shame we never got that gargoyle playset.

I don't miss the Gargoyle set but I wish they'd done the full-scale Javelin 7. That would have been sweet.

I'm expecting an Alfred/Jim Gordon 2-pack from DCD sometime. If they can give them "6-inch" action figures, they can give us 'mates.

Shame we never got that gargoyle playset.

I don't miss the Gargoyle set but I wish they'd done the full-scale Javelin 7. That would have been sweet.

I can still smell the disappointment of reading the e-mail from Forbidden Planet saying my order for the Javelin had been cancelled. Gutted wasn't the word!

I'm expecting an Alfred/Jim Gordon 2-pack from DCD sometime. If they can give them "6-inch" action figures, they can give us 'mates.

I can't see em being a two pack. Show exclusives like the John Stewart GL maybe, but not both characters in one pack.

Thanks for the article. I stumbled upon some of these pics a few days ago and couldn't find where they were from. Do you mind telling us which issue of Toy Fare this was from?

I prefered these Batman/Superman versions over what was eventually released. Yeah I wanted that gargoyle set too. I think if they had ever released the Javelin 7, it would have made money. The mini-javelin was kinda stupid of you ask me.

Apologies JL, I only just saw your post mate.

It's the January 2004 issue #77. Also has an article about Marvel wave 7 that had Gamma Hulk down as Glow in the Dark Hulk. Now that would have been mad cool.