UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates you'd like to see.

I'd personally love to see an Annihilation wave. I'm dying to have a Nova figure, Ronan, Drax, and Quasar.

New Warriors-early 90's versions. I want Speedball, Namorita, Night Thrasher, Nova and Marvel Boy

Thunderbolts-any of them really

Avengers-all Avengers villians line! The Wrecking Crew, Ultron, Moses Magnum, Gravitron.

Supernatural pack with Moon Knight, Werewolf by Night, a 2.5 Blackheart, and Mephisto

I'm just at work thinking of stuff I'd love to see made. Please chime in with your thoughts and stuff you'd like to see as well.

Obviously I didn't look hard enough for the minimates wish list! You can get rid of this post.

Havok and Polaris need to get made.

So does Black Panther.

And just for some current villains, I'd love to see:

Emperor Vulcan/Darwin(yeah, I know he's a hero, but fits the theme)

Emperor Vulcan/"evolution" Darwin(his energy form right after Rachel pulled him from Vulcan.

Danger/Ord

Exodus/Mr Sinester

I'd like to see (among many others) Impossible Man and Molecule Man minimates.... Hey they did Mariko and Absorbing Man, so anything's possible,

I have to agree with an Avengers villains pack. Wrecking Crew, maybe a good classic Ultron. Hmmm...perhaps a Secret Wars diorama may be in order! I'm just starting out with my collection, but maybe a custom Rhodey Iron-Man and FF She-Hulk would be a simple project down the line to work with that display.

I'd also like to see some more classic X-Men baddies, like a set of Brotherhood figures. Pyro, Avalanche, Blob (that would be a strange one!) to go along with Mystique and Magneto. Even a classic sabretooth (not crazy about the Ultimate Version).

How cool would Howard be!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Howard! Anybody but Howard! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! :sick: It BURNS!

Seems a bit unnecessary - only my opinion! I personally think the marvel max series was excellent - Howard is a legend!

I'd also like to see some more classic X-Men baddies, like a set of Brotherhood figures. Pyro, Avalanche, Blob (that would be a strange one!) to go along with Mystique and Magneto.

I completely agree. We need more villains! I have a team of 8 X-Men, and only Mystique and Magneto to fight them. Luckily we have Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver later this year to add to the Brotherhood. They could make a Blob with a similar piece to Penguin and Kingpin. Might look okay?

Seriously, where's my Deadpool?!

Also a good deal of villains would be nice. Spider-Man villains are always appreciated but the heavy hitters like Kang, Ultron, Apocalypse, and Annihilus need the treatment as well.

Moon Knight and Darkhawk get my vote as far as heroes go.

I'd also like to see some more classic X-Men baddies, like a set of Brotherhood figures. Pyro, Avalanche, Blob (that would be a strange one!) to go along with Mystique and Magneto.

I completely agree. We need more villains! I have a team of 8 X-Men, and only Mystique and Magneto to fight them. Luckily we have Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver later this year to add to the Brotherhood. They could make a Blob with a similar piece to Penguin and Kingpin. Might look okay?

And Sabertooth. But I agree, we need more villains. They should just make a pack of random villains in a box set. Just some ideas: The Mandarin, Pyro, Comics Blackheart, Ultron, and Hobgoblin! Well, not Hobgoblin, maybe Mephisto. Or Kraven.

I can think of hundreds of characters I'd like to see, they could make Paste Pot Pete and I'd buy him, although if he hit the shelves before some more major characters I wouldn't be too thrilled, but I digress. I thought about it and I came up with a list of a couple of characters I'd really like to see that may not be on the horizon any time soon, which is why people like Hawkeye aren't present.....

1. Baron Zemo (classic villain, but not well known to average people, might be a hard sell)

2. Winter Soldier

3. Bucky

4. Mac Gargan Venom

5. Kaine

6. The Jackal(or a Clone Saga box set)

7. Demogoblin

8. Xorn (With removable helmet to reveal Magneto)

9. Multiple Man (I'll buy a dozen...or maybe a X-Factor box set)

10. Dark Beast

I'm a big box set fan, as I think they're a great way to get characters out that normally wouldn't really have a place, such as the upcoming Hydro Man and a box set featuring the Sinister Six, or the New Thunderbolts, or the Clone Saga which would give us the long awaited Scarlet Spider would be awesome, and a great way to release more villains which we desperately need, but they need to have more than one exclusive character per box.