UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Website

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.funkywinkerbean.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ updated with reviews & pics of bsg wave 2 and noticed something about the scale of the new figures compared to the wave 1 figs!!!!!

image671.jpg

I don't think that's a scale difference there winkerbean. Six is wearing a skirt piece which makes her torso piece sit higher than Gina's. Also, Six's hairpiece doesn't seem like it's on all the way - if you push it down and remove the skirt I have the sneaking suspicion that they'd be the same height.

• 1 month later...

Nice customs and comics Winkerbean. Can't wait to see the end of the Avengers one!

• 1 month later...

Wow, this is really nice! High quality pics and I love the customs (Comissioner Gordon and Namor are spot-on). Nice special effects in the comics, too! It's a great site, but just some constuctive criticism is that I think you might want to touch up and maybe lengthen your reviews a touch-it would make them even better. Also, maybe some back and side pics along with more action oriented pics would be nice, but I'm not complaining as the quality of the normal ones rock! Keep up the great work!

• 4 weeks later...