UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Cornerstore having a big minimates clearance sale

Nice deals, some mates I've been looking for. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully my order goes well.

Edit:

Damn I hate when their product codes on the pages are wrong. <_< Guess they lost me, buzz kill. :(

You know I sent them an email with problems on other pages and they didn't fix them nor have they responded. It's been over a week ago.

Okay, gah, i gotta get off this page. I keep refreshing and things keep selling out. It's making me mad. I never said life was fair, but that doesn't mean i have to be happy about it

I think I contributed to some of the sold out stuff you're seeing. :D

My haul:

Hellboy Comic: Series 1 - Hellboy - Closed Mouth ($8.00) X 1 = $8.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Marvel 14 - Storm & Colossus ($5.00) X 1 = $5.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Marvel 14 - Juggernaut & Beast ($5.00) X 1 = $5.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Marvel 12 - Ronin & Riot Spidey ($4.00) X 2 = $8.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Marvel 12 - Cappie & Fury ($5.00) X 1 = $5.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Marvel 7 - Silver Surfer & Spidey 2099 ($4.00) X 1 = $4.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Exclusive Iron Man Set ($8.00) X 1 = $8.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: 4Pack - Silver Surfer & Friends ($6.00) X 2 = $12.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: LOTR S1 - Legolas & Gimli ($3.00) X 2 = $6.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Street Fighter - Ryu & Akuma ($4.00) X 1 = $4.00

(MMSALE) Minimates SALE: Street Fighter - PX Demitri & Morrigan P2 ($4.00) X 1 = $4.00

Nice deals, some mates I've been looking for. :) Thanks for the heads up.

:o

JL, you're possibly the last person on the planet I'd have thought of, that still needed to pick some mates up!

I wonder why they don't take Amex? I had to go through friggin Paypal. I don;t know how many I'll get but if I get everything it'll knock down the LotR 2 packs I need to one. I hate that I missed the Fury 2 pack though.

Did they have more than just the Supes/Braniac 2 pack as far as DC goes?

I wonder why they don't take Amex? I had to go through friggin Paypal. I don;t know how many I'll get but if I get everything it'll knock down the LotR 2 packs I need to one. I hate that I missed the Fury 2 pack though.

Did they have more than just the Supes/Braniac 2 pack as far as DC goes?

We've been avoiding Amex for a long time now, because their costs to retailers are typically on the "Bend over, Rover" scale and we couldn't justify the expense when we first started out. Since that was about 5 years ago, we are now looking at going back and adding them into our system in the coming months.

I ordered several things, but now can't remember exactly what! I couldn't figure out how to check what my order contained, but I guess everything I ordered is on its way since my account got charged.

This is my first order with them. Do they have pretty good turn-around time in getting in-stock shipments out? I am amazed they had the Power-Man/Iron Fist pack, and am looking forward to that one the most.

I ordered several things, but now can't remember exactly what! I couldn't figure out how to check what my order contained, but I guess everything I ordered is on its way since my account got charged.

This is my first order with them. Do they have pretty good turn-around time in getting in-stock shipments out?

You shouldn't have a problem with in-stock items. Didn't you get an invoice by email? It should have your order details.

Thanks for the advice. I must have deleted the e-mail during an in-box clean up.

I'm not TOO worried about not having the detailed invoice. I have a general idea (the excitement of clicking "add to cart" so many times must have blurred my memory!)

It'll make for a nice surpise when the order arrives.