UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

scarlet spider real minimate or custom

kal-el

There is no official Scarlet Spider...yet. I'm guessing the one you've seen is the one that Donny B uses in his Minimate Adventures strip. IIRC it was made by Nervous and I'm sure he'd be willing to make you one for the right price of course. Or you could just wait to see who's in the next few Marvel waves...

Just drop him a PM. Go to the Members section near the top and search for 'Nervous' - click on the name and a drop down menu will appear with a 'Send Message' option. But as I said, I'm not sure if it was Nervous who made the Scarlet Spider, but I'm sure either he or Donny B will see this thread and clarify things.

Dang. Now I feel like a schmuck for not being on for a while :turned:

Yeah, it was Cloneme that made my custom Scarlet Spider *to this day, the best custom that I own... of course, I havent gotten my commission from Antacost yet, but still* I seriously couldn't have been happier than with the job that Cloneme did. Of course, you'll have to ask him if he is willing/able to make you one. If he's anything like me, free time is not a luxury anymore <_< :tongue: But he gave me a pretty decent deal. All I had to do was supply the minimate (I believe I gave him pieces from a Daredevil *battle damaged, IIRC* and Ultimate Spiderman).

It always surpirsed that with AA love for spiderman and 4 wave of re-paints we never got a scarlet spider

You guys are telling ME! I think Scarlet spider is on my top 5 list of marvel minimates to make. Which goes a little something like this...

CloneMe's Top 5

Most Wanted marvel Minimates:

1. Scaret Spider

2. Scarlet Spider

3. Scarlet Spider

4. Scarlet Spider

and to round it out,

5. Scarlet Spider

5 bucks says he's in the next 2 marvel Minimate waves announced