UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where to find a C3 Batgirl/Flyer?

The Vox

I'm trying to remember where I saw the batgirl c3 flyer still for sale online... ebay prices have gone crazy, even on the less popular items like this one.. so I thought I would check here and see if any of you have seen her for sale from an online store (at a reasonable price).

I've given up on the Batcopter since the only one I've seen in months is $114 (just silly) but ol' Batgirl is one I put off and put off and now I really need to come a step closer to completing my C3 collection. I'm usually not a completest but lately I've had the desire to setup all of my C3 stuff on display around a glued together batcave. :P

Thanks for any tips you all might have.

Vox

p.s. since this is the DC Minimate thread, I just want to add that I would have loved to have an invisible jet flyer for wonder woman done when C3 was still going on.. now that the justice league is being filled out with minis it is making me wish I had a flyer for each of the founding members.. hahah oh well.. I guess I can try and build one with see through legos...

I found an online store that has the Batgirl mini-flyer listed at $12.99 although it's in Australia. It's called Biby Co. and you can see the order page for the mini-flyer here.

But definitely keep searching. I was able to find a store in Spain that had one Batcopter left just a few months ago so you should be able to track this set down and hopefully for a reasonable price.

*Edit: You should also check out this thread. Seanus spotted one in his neck of the woods and might still be able to hook you up.

I'm trying to remember where I saw the batgirl c3 flyer still for sale online... ebay prices have gone crazy, even on the less popular items like this one.. so I thought I would check here and see if any of you have seen her for sale from an online store (at a reasonable price).

I've given up on the Batcopter since the only one I've seen in months is $114 (just silly) but ol' Batgirl is one I put off and put off and now I really need to come a step closer to completing my C3 collection. I'm usually not a completest but lately I've had the desire to setup all of my C3 stuff on display around a glued together batcave. :P

Thanks for any tips you all might have.

Vox

p.s. since this is the DC Minimate thread, I just want to add that I would have loved to have an invisible jet flyer for wonder woman done when C3 was still going on.. now that the justice league is being filled out with minis it is making me wish I had a flyer for each of the founding members.. hahah oh well.. I guess I can try and build one with see through legos...

A comic shop near me has the Batgirl Minimate loose for something like $8 or $10 -- I forget which. Not exactly cheap, but not a horrible deal either. If you're interested and can pay me via Paypal for cost plus shipping, I could go tomorrow and pick it up.

I believe that cornerstorecomics.com still has a few of these available. Good-Luck! But, I wouldn't pay too much as I'm sure that she'll get re-released somewhere down the line (hopefully with a new Bat-ally or Rogue...Lady Shiva would make sense).

I believe that cornerstorecomics.com still has a few of these available. Good-Luck! But, I wouldn't pay too much as I'm sure that she'll get re-released somewhere down the line (hopefully with a new Bat-ally or Rogue...Lady Shiva would make sense).

CSC is sold out of the mini-flyers as are all of the North American online stores (I could be wrong but I doubt it). Your best bet at getting one not from ebay would probably be from Europe or Austrailia.

Just as a note, be aware that Australian or NZ stores can be a little...strange about credit cards, as they aren't used as much there as they are in the UK or America.

You'll probably be fine, but don't get freaked out if they prefer bank transfers or something.

Jo

PM sent, S.P.D.

Patriot