UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Suncoast carrying DC minimates

cdubya

I came across full pegs of DC mm series 1 a few days ago at Suncoast. They were $9.99 each, but thought that those with no other options would find this info. useful. Hopefully, the price-point won't scare consumers and we will begin to see more 'mates in the near future.

I bought all of series one at suncoast last week or so. I am so happy they are carrying DC minimates, and I got into a pretty interesting conversation with the cashier. He was asking me tons of questions about minimates, since he wants to start collecting them. He said he was more into Marvel, but there were a few DC minimates he wanted, the only thing stopping him from planning to get them all is the 9.99 price....

Does anyone know when they are getting series 2 in?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was just at the suncoast in Tucson and found green lantern w/ star from wave one, and from wave 2 Booster-Gold w/ Blue-Beetle, and Dr fate w/ Power Girl. they also had the whole line of BSG wave 1 in case you missed this wave check out your local Suncoast!

• 2 weeks later...
Dante, you should get the bsg minimates :thumbsup: they are pretty cool, plus you get a minimate of six with her boobs :o :whistling:

I agree they are so cool. I really like the pilots. see how cool they are at: http://www.minimatedatabase.com/line.php?i=23

Nice thing about the pilots.... with the helmets, you can get other human looking heads and start building some extras.