UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Question about S.T.R.I.P.E

MINI_MYTE

It looks as if the STRIPE MM will be using the 2.5" body form. Looking at the size of his helmet, I'm wondering if he'll have a 2.5" scaled Pat Duggan head. Cause when compared to Stargirl's you'd think they were almost the same size (2" scaled). What do you guys think?

STRIPE & Stargirl

It looks as if the STRIPE MM will be using the 2.5" body form. Looking at the size of his helmet, I'm wondering if he'll have a 2.5" scaled Pat Duggan head. Cause when compared to Stargirl's you'd think they were almost the same size (2" scaled). What do you guys think?

to be honest i think with the level of detail on these....it is a 2.5 mate and the human head will be a 2 inch one under the helmet!!!

AA has been getting better with the design of masked figures with each wave. Look at the first attempts at full face masks - Iron Man and J Jonah Jameson. The 'chin' of both figures could easily be seen. The new DCD stuff is much better, as are the BSG Cylons. This is just a standard head with a mask over it.

The dude's got a point. Although you can't see the peg which attaches to the head underneath the helmet.

You can check the Modern/Classic cylons, Heavy Assualt Batman, as minimates in which you cannot see the peg because of the armor mold they use on the torso.

Let me also say that the DCD's pics have been a little deceiving. STRIPE may appear smaller or Stargirl may appear bigger. They don't show the actual size.

^ If that were the case, it wouldn't be a minimate imo. Each minimate needs to have the standard base. (Head Block, Torso, Arms, Legs and Lower Torso(crotch).

What about the OMAC then? He's got those funky-ass hips that are different.

^ If that were the case, it wouldn't be a minimate imo. Each minimate needs to have the standard base. (Head Block, Torso, Arms, Legs and Lower Torso(crotch).

What about the OMAC then? He's got those funky-ass hips that are different.

He still has the same basic parts though.

It's been fun to learn a little more about the S.T.R.I.P.E. character since this announcement. The whole Stars and Stripes history is interesting.

As for the mates.. I would assume he can be taken apart like all the other mates up to this point.. but as stated, many of the DC pictures have been a bit deceiving.. some prototypes, some CGI..

Question for any of you with experience with this character: Pronunciation of STRIPESY: (Stripe-See)? or (Stripe-ee-see)?