UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Do you have a Batcopter

rickyroma

Do You Have a C3 Batcopter?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Have a C3 Batcopter?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If you have one, what would it take to take it off your hands?

• $50+
    • Other Minimates that you need
    • comics
    • I will never trade or sell
    • I told you, I don't have one!!!
    • other

Im still debating if this deserves upgrading to the mantle of "Rarest C3 Set" or if Mr Javelin is still the hardest to get.

It gets my vote. I've seen the Javelin multiple times, but I've only seen the Batcopter once.

Batcopter is definately rarer, but for many people Martian Manhunter is desired mate so Mini-Jav is arguably more popular where the Batcopter is main desired due to it's rareness

I found mine the week they came out, along with the Javelin and Batcycle and I bought all 3 of them. Even though it's not show acurate, it was still a sweet looking helicopter and I love having it. The ONLY thing I might consider trading it for would be the previously unreleased "The Batman" Batmobile. I know it was never released, but for all the sets that we never saw released that is the one I wanted more than anything. neo

I got one when they first came out. I'd trade it or sell it but right now it's probably in a million pieces in storage. It was a great vehicle but as I asked myself shortly after buying it: now what? How many vehicles does batman need? After a while it became a space issue.

I honestly have no idea whether I still have the tactical Batman. I assume I do, since I never throw toys away. I probably customized it at some point.

I do know I don't have the plans or packaging. And driving to my storage, finding it, and taking the time to find every single piece of it... I can't say it's really worth it to me. Sorry fellas. Wait for Lego to make one.

I have one, and I picked up another for Question on the AA boards, but with those down I can't contact him, so I don't know what to do with it. The box is a little banged up, but everything looks fine. I'm hoping he would contact me, because I really would like to get rid of this extra one.