UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

what a find!

Ok so I'm at this comic book/toy collectibles store. I ask if he has any cylons in stock he looks around and, I see he only has a classic battle damaged gold one (I was originally trying to find modern cylons) :biggrin: . I was surprised to see he had a classic one (thinking the line was dead) so I bought it along with a DC minimate pack and a lord of the rings pack. So I start asking him if he received the retail exclusives, and he brings out a cylon elf (15.99)! :woot: I was a while away from home so I thought I would never have a chance to buy this at that price again so I bought it. So what do you guys think was this a rare find, and was the price for the cylon elf a reasonable price?

...:::Halo11701:::...

Yep, I'd say that's a great price, plus you didn't have to pay for shipping. Congrats!

Yeah I cant wait for the wave 1 of BSG. The only thing is, my cylon elf has no one to mingle with besides goldy. So maybe next month I'll try to get a 5 pack or 2 of moderns so my elf can lead a legion, along with six of course. :biggrin:

Hey, MINI_MYTE. Did you open your cylon elf or not. cause I just wanted to know if it would effect the price or anything (not saying I want to sell it).

Sweet! I actually have no idea when my LCS gets its Battlestar shipment in.

Hope it's soon... <_<

Glomit

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to free my cylon elf from the plastic packaged prison he was in. I have no intentions of selling him for big bucks so I opened him. :biggrin: He is so much cooler on display with out his package. :thumbsup:

Hey, MINI_MYTE. Did you open your cylon elf or not. cause I just wanted to know if it would effect the price or anything (not saying I want to sell it).

Yes, I open all my minimates. Santa Spidey and Cylon Elf. And soon as I get her... Toy fair Starbuck. I have no intention of selling my minis, so it doesn't matter to me.

Yes, I open all my minimates. Santa Spidey and Cylon Elf. And soon as I get her... Toy fair Starbuck. I have no intention of selling my minis, so it doesn't matter to me.

I am with you guys on this one....Ive opened all my minimates (except bomber and MotM minis)...my Santa spidey is open as is my toyfair Starbuck....if I ever find the Cylon Elf I will definatly open it :)

Jeff of the Minis