UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Check out this article in the latest issue of Wizard.

And heck, Claire isn't even wearing her cheerleader outfit anymore...

Am I the only one who took this too literally thought about it a little bit too long and then blushed? :huh:

T.

Just you T.... You dirty old man... Welcome back, brother!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm sure it was probably done by some over at AA or someone connected to them. Would the creator please stand up!

WHOOPS! Hey guys, that was me!

Thanks for the kind words about the Claire. Truth be told, I didn't even realize she'd be included in last month's issue. I was thinking it was the one that came out today. (and, of course, somehow missing this thread entirely didn't help. My brain these days, I tell ya...)

Anyway, look for lots more pics on my website tomorrow! I'll be sure to post some links here, too.

Thanks again! I appreciate it!

Matt

aka Iron-Cow

Hmm i'v heard alot about that Television show but never have seen it. Dunno if it would be a good idea to make minimates outta them, but it would probably reach a broader public rather than just comics and movies so who knows... Thanks for the heads up. :confused:

Lets also get Barbie Minimates.

Thats how rong Heroes mates are

And just as I remark about how great this board is, someone goes and ruins it. This is the kind of mentality that prevented those of us who wanted Lord of The Rings Wave 3 and/or Street Fighter/Darkstalkers Wave 2 from getting it.

I'd rather have Heroes Minimates than 24, BSG, Star Trek, or Speed Racer - combined. And, being a completist (I want all the different series), that's a shocking statement to make.

Secondly, the sarcasm isn't helped by the misspelling of the word wrong. Honestly, I've seen some typos before, but how can that happen!?

Please, don't prove me wrong when I say this is the best message board ever. Respect that some people might want something you don't, and leave it at that. All naysaying does is give the manufacturers doubt whether or not they should even bother making/distributing it. One person can ruin it for everyone. You really want to be that person?

And, since I already cemented my desire for these to be real, can I throw in a little *LOST* cough, too? Or do we think McFarlane has the monopoly on collectible figures for that show?