Battlestar Galactica packagings and pics

It says they cant give it all away with toy fair so close

and then says we can say this:

Which has Top Secret Stamped in sentences here was the mini related ones

TOP SECRET SPIDER-MAN MINIMATES

24 MINIMATES TOP SECRET BOX SETS

and this one is interesting too

TOP SECRET Buffy Line PLEASE BE MINIS!

I never get the emails... and I am a radical... Could anyone post/PM me the pics?

NO, don't post the pics here. They specifically ask that that not be done. You'll have to check out the Radicals section of the DST site.

If you are not a Radical yet, I recommend you sign-up!

Deadpool, I don't they communicate it to anyone when the new issue of Radical Confidential is out.

You are just going to have to sign-in on the DST site to check out the pics.

I still get emails from DST-Newsletter, but I don't get one when they release the new Radical Confidential. It's been like this since I can remember.

Yeah, I think I get what you do JL. But usually a new Radicals newsletter comes along about the same time. Maybe I just assumed it was a Radicals thing. You gotta be signed up to get the newsletter so you might as well be a Radical.

• 3 weeks later...

Can we merge these 2 threads? RAD, don't feel bad. Like Reid, Shane and the rest, I haven't received a e-mail in a few months. I usually find out here or on the trek toy forum when it's out :confused: I'm not sure, but I thought they were going through some software changes :unsure: Since I can sign in, I have to assume they haven't lost our e-mails :P