UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm finally doing it!!

Nestlé

Not sure how many of you remember, it's been awhile now.

Back in the day I used to make Stop Motion MiniMate movies. Unfortunatly, A series of Unfortunate events left me with a melted mother-board and next to nothing to show for my work. (Long story).

Anyways, I'm OFFICIALLY starting again. And this time, I'm doing it right!

I'm buying a high end stop motion program (Stop Motion Pro ver. 5) and I just finished organizing my mates for quick-grab action. :tongue:

It's made me realize, though how many mates I have.

This cabinet I just bought holds 168 mates. And it only holds my Star Trek, Marvel & LOTR mates!!! (With 3 of the Indiemates).

Gonna have to buy another one. :thumbsup:

post-102-1171666415_thumb.jpg

post-102-1171666755_thumb.jpg

post-102-1171666782_thumb.jpg

Excellent!!!! I love stop motion movies. Especially MiniMate based. Do you have any storylines made, or are you flying by the seat of your pants?

PS, that is a sizable collection. They look ready to get put into a movie.

excellent! glad to have another movie maker in the group :) drop me a PM some time and tell me about the software...I want to upgrade to something stronger then what I currently use. once schools out for this term I am gonna crank up the movie productions, Ive got 3 in the works and a bunch more ideas to flesh out. cant wait to see more from you man!

Jeff of the Minis

Hey Myte, they weren't too much at all.

You live in Canada if I remember right.

I picked it up at Canadian Tire for $32.

Oh, and Jeff! Good to see you! Your orignal Spiderman movie remains one of my favorites out there with very smooth movement! Almost perfect. :thumbsup:

As for Stop Motion Pro, it works like a dream... But the cost reflects that. :confused:

Hey Myte, they weren't too much at all.

You live in Canada if I remember right.

I picked it up at Canadian Tire for $32.

Oh, and Jeff! Good to see you! Your orignal Spiderman movie remains one of my favorites out there with very smooth movement! Almost perfect. :thumbsup:

As for Stop Motion Pro, it works like a dream... But the cost reflects that. :confused:

Thanks for the tip!