UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I think my head's about to 'splode...

antacost

Is it just me, or is anyone else a little overloaded right now? With all of the information coming out of Toyfair this past week, it seems our "little" hobby has gotten alot bigger. I'm still trying to digest all of the new stuff coming out, which I'm grateful for it all, but.... Damn! There's a ton of new shit coming out... It's all just a little overwhelming... or is it just me?

Yeah, I feel you too. I just got off the phone with my CBG and he said that a case of Series 1 DCD MM, it would be around $96.00 :whistling: I'm thinking I might not be getting a case, since I haven't broke the news to my wife yet :lol: I'm hoping he'll cut me a deal and it won't be that much, since he's a pretty good guy :thumbsup:

Overwhelming mentally and finacially! :wacko:

Yeah, I feel you too. I just got off the phone with my CBG and he said that a case of Series 1 DCD MM, it would be around $96.00 :whistling: I'm thinking I might not be getting a case, since I haven't broke the news to my wife yet :lol: I'm hoping he'll cut me a deal and it won't be that much, since he's a pretty good guy :thumbsup:

Thank God my CBG gives me 20% off my purchases. Without that discount, I'd be up the river of destitution.

Overwhelming mentally and finacially! :wacko:

Brotha, you ain't kiddin. Its fun to see all this new stuff coming out, but its been a busy week for sure. My wallet already hurts.

I started going to meetings every monday. It's supposed to be "anonymous" but we have to start every meeting standing up and saying our name, how were addicted, it's kind of embarrasing. I did meet Lyndsey Lohan though... :)

I love the amount of new stuff coming, it's gonig to be a great year... But yep I totally feel your pain folks, I'm having probs keeping up with who/where/when.

Lets hope that the guys havent bitten off more than they can chew...

T.

p.s. Don, talk to Stuckakid I'm sure they were cheaper than that.

I'll probable shoot Xybot a pm and see what he can do TBT :thumbsup: I know their cases were like $79.99 for a preorder of the waves down the line. But I don't know how much shipping will bump the price and I'm hopeful I can talk him down. Otherwise I'll check with another shop on what they're charging. Not sure if I really need a case though :rolleyes: So I might just get a set of each and call it good for the moment. Especially with the second wave coming out the following week :confused:

I actually had to drop my plans of gettting the X3 Wave becuase of all the new stuff that came out of Toyfair and Toyfare!