UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Custom Lot ID Help

I recently bought a lot of loose minimates from a collector and customizer and I've been able to identify all of the customs except one and all the loose torso pieces except for two. I don't recognize the custom character and image searches aren't helping so does anyone know who it is?

Also the 2 torsos appear to be factory and not customs upon inspection but after hours on the database (Hail Ivan!) I can't find a match for either. 

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks guys!

20240127_161130.jpg

20240127_161102.jpg

Is there a super hero with "golem" in the name? The texture looks a bit muddy, I'm thinking on purpose. And I believe there is a thing in Jewish folklore called a golem that is a mud-man brought to life in some supernatural manner. Apologies if I've got anything wrong there. No idea on the torsos. But there are some keen eyes here. I bet you get an answer.

PS Perhaps some version of or similar character to https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Golem_(Smoke_Elves)_(Earth-616)

Edited by cylonchaney

BuffaloDelorean, spot on! I even found some of the other parts in the assorted loose arms/legs etc to finish those figures. Thank you for the heads up.

Cylonchaney, that's a great observation. I too noticed the seemingly deliberate texturing to the paint...I can't find a version of a golem character that matches this custom but I feel like you're swimming in the right pool maybe. It's really a nice piece done on one of the oversized bucks. Just not sure where to put it in the collection.

Thanks guys! If anyone else has a clue on that custom let me know.

• 1 month later...