UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24 Minimates pictures

Tony! Michelle! Mason! All great.

There's a jacketless Jack next to Andre Drazen that has a better facial likeness than the first Jack we saw, looks pretty good. I'm surprised to see a second Nina, but she's just as well-done as the first. And Jack on the stretcher from season 2? What a strange choice.

I really want Jack in his black long-sleeved shirt with the bulletproof vest and badge around his neck, hopefully that comes with the season 3 set.

These look awesome, gotta love the nina myers in chains minimate & all the accessories, I 've been waiting for a minimate sized briefcase forever!!

The only one that looks funky is Jack in Sunglasses to big and way too low on his face... :(!

T.

I don't even watch 24 and I want these figures. They look soooo good.

Possibly some of the best accessories ever for minimates. Chains, and guns, and stretchers. Oh My!!

Ok, does anyone know how many figures come in a box set? From the look of it, we get season 1 with Jack, Nina, David, Kim, Drazen but then from the second season is looks like we get Jack, Tony, Mason, Michelle, Nina (Chains), and Jack on a stretcher. Plus, the Wizard article says that the box sets come with multiple Jacks (plural).

This could be good or bad. I would pay for a 6 or even 8 pack of 24 minimates, but I don't think I'll buy 2 or 3 of the same exact set from different retailers just for variant Jack figures.

Either way though, this mates are looking awesome. I honestly haven't been this excited about a Minimate since Captain America :). neo

Just to clarify, this is what was shown.

Season 1 Box Set containing Jack Bauer, David Palmer, Nina Myers and Andre Drazen.

Season 1 Exclusive Two-Pack containing "End of Day" Jack and Kim Bauer.

Season 2 Box Set containing Jack Bauer, Michelle Dessler, Tony Alemeida and George Mason.

Season 2 Exclusive Two-Pack containing Jack w/ Stretcher and Nina in Chains.

Those aren't the official names by any means, but that's how they'll be broken down.

*smacks Reideen*

Hey, you asked for it :).

Thanks for the info Matt. That makes me VERY HAPPY :D. I will get both the box sets and 2-packs. I will echo what Reideen asked, and if you are at liberty, could you tell us where we might pick these up? Also, I'm sure sales of the boxed sets will play a role, but is it likely that we'll get Season 3, 4, 5, 6, etc. box sets later on? Also, we know that the 2nd box set is coming out in October. Do we have a time frame on the 1st set? Man, I can hardly WAIT!. neo

I have no new information, however I still LOVE 24 and am still counting down the days until these boxed sets are released. So, in order to show the 24 thread some love I wanted to make a post.

So, in preperation for the mates, let's discuss the first 5 seasons. Here are a couple of questions for you 24 fans.

1. How many seasons have you seen (out of the first 5)?

-I've seen all 5 seasons, but I only watch them on DVD, so I haven't started seasons 6 yet.

2. What was your favorite season?

-I would have to go with season 5. Without giving anything away, there were a couple of nice twists and an AWESOME ending.

Well, I guess that's enough, at least something to keep us busy for a while :). neo

1st off, no they didn't. The 24 line has as much to do with the Street Fighter line as it does with the DC line. It's a completely different license. The reason they stopped making SF mates is because no one bought them because they were lame. Honestly, I consider myself to be an adict and I don't one 1 SF mate. The only similarity that I see between the 2 lines is that I'm worried about 24 not selling too and I really don't want that to happen. I'd like to at least see 1 boxed set from each season, so I'll be buying multiple sets to help boost sales :). Now, please take your whining to the SF thread ;). neo