UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

MARVEL's Spider-Man 2 Minimates?

CBMM1

I can't be the only one hoping to get Minimate's from the upcoming MARVEL's Spider-Man 2 videogame, right?

It seems like a perfect opportunity for the current 6-pack format:

Spider-Man (Peter)

Spider-Man (Miles)

Kraven

Venom (turns into symbiotic Spider-Man)

MJ

Black Cat

We do have the license for the new game, we're doing some Gallery Dioramas. We developed a whole wave of Minimates for the last game, but our buyer backed out, I'm not sure who it was developed for. It would have been great, if the buyer had come through. But I'll ask about Minimates.  

Edited by DSTZach

56 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

We do have the license for the new game, we're doing some Gallery Dioramas. We developed a whole wave of Minimates for the last game, but our buyer backed out, I'm not sure who it was developed for. It would have been great, if the buyer had come through. But I'll ask about Minimates.  

They backed out!?

lame motherfuckers. 
I would’ve been so here for those. 

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

OH?! Please do keep us informed (as much as you legally can) if this does develop….

I wouldn’t mind hearing what the initial wave would’ve been…

14 minutes ago, Gmonkey2k said:

OH?! Please do keep us informed (as much as you legally can) if this does develop….

I wouldn’t mind hearing what the initial wave would’ve been…

Same, I'm so curious! 

I remember asking DST Chuck about the possibility of these back at the SDCC 2018 panel and he sorta teased that they might be coming at the time. It all makes sense now!

I guess it would depend on if they were restricted by spoilers. If it was something meant to be released with the game I think it’d resemble something like

Spider-Man

Mr Negative

MJ

Rhino

Vulture

Scorpion

Electro

Kingpin 

Probably no Doc Ock because he was so concealed in the marketing that the first time most anyone knew he was in the game was when Peter went to his lab for the first time. 

• 5 weeks later...