UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2007.

So gang, how big a minimate presence do you all think'll be at this years NY Toyfair? What are the chances they'll be a few surprises like summer convention exclusives?

MY guess is it's going to be huge, we already know about a ton of waves that are coming so they will likely have those.

Not so sure about new stuff, I cant imagine there's much else to see as there's so much set for productionwe know about.

T.

I'm not sure. An interview with Chuck and Mike of DST fame said that we'd be seeing the next two waves of BSG at ToyFair, and they also said there's some new licenses they'd be announcing in the upcoming weeks. Might be big.

On a side note, if anyone happens upon pics from the event, by all means snag them to your hard drives. In the past we've seen pictures disappear from these events not long after they debuted, so let's try and get copies of the unofficial evidence as it becomes available.

On a side note, if anyone happens upon pics from the event, by all means snag them to your hard drives. In the past we've seen pictures disappear from these events not long after they debuted, so let's try and get copies of the unofficial evidence as it becomes available.

I second that request. And Fujis and I will accidentally add these to the MMHQ gallery. :)