UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST does Marvel Zombies!

Xybot

Can't tell what it is ... if it's a statue or a Marvel Select figure. But the new DST E-Spectrum has a pic of a Marvel Zombies SPIDER-MAN!

I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. I don't care what it is at this point ... it will be mine. Maybe Matt can shed some light ...

THANK YOU DST!

"Can’t wait for this year’s Toy Fair? Check out this top secret sneak peek of the upcoming [CLASSIFIED]. We can’t reveal too much just yet, but those with brains should make sure to keep an eye on our web site over the next few weeks for a flurry of news and updates!"

ZombiesSpidey.jpg

Ok at this rate, I think I'm just going to have my Direct Deposit get wired to DST :P

Me too! I am loving the idea of having the Marvel Zombie in action figure form of any size.

In an interview over at Action Figure Insider, DSTChuck just confirmed that a Marvel Select Zombie Spider-Man figure is coming.

It's looking good, although I prefer the Spider-Man and Mary Jane statuette. My opinion could be swayed, however, if Spidey's leg was detachable with a suitable "why did I kill my wife?!" moan.

Dang, dudes, that statue is sick. Take that to mean whatever you like. I admire it from a certain point of view, but I'd never want to look at it daily.

But zombie minimates.... yeah, baby!

• 1 month later...

Sweet I am no doubt digging the zombie look! :teehee: