UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST does Marvel Zombies!

Xybot

I like Captain America, too. The top of his head comes of! Thats great! Maybe Hulk will come with a knawed Magneto leg.

And having seen Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies one I think we have a fairly good idea of what happened to the top of Colonel America's noggin too. :D

Oh by the way did anyone finish Marvel Zombies? I was wondering what color the inside of Silver Sufer is. :thumbsup:

Spoiler..

He is not really a color on the inside. He leaks out energy (Kirby dots) that is tranferred to the zombies.

Oh by the way did anyone finish Marvel Zombies? I was wondering what color the inside of Silver Sufer is. :thumbsup:

Spoiler..

He is not really a color on the inside. He leaks out energy (Kirby dots) that is tranferred to the zombies.

Thanks Shanester I've always wondered.

Check your e-spectrum newletter, each zombie will come with an interlocking base that feature parts of a torn Silver Surfer. So it becomes like a scene. Cool if you ask me. :) There's a little preview in your news letter.

Let me make it clear that it's not a Build A Figure.

I like Captain America, too. The top of his head comes of! Thats great! Maybe Hulk will come with a knawed Magneto leg.

And having seen Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies one I think we have a fairly good idea of what happened to the top of Colonel America's noggin too. :D

Are you talking about the ending of issue 2? :D

I geeked out when I saw Howard the Duck eating Ash's brains!

:tongue: Glad I bought the Silver Surfer ML fig (my one and only ML as a matter of fact)!!

Are you talking about the ending of issue 2? :D

Not seen ish 2 yet mate. I put 2 and 2 together. Have I made five? ;)