UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24: The Mates

Ok, I was reading earlier today and noticed that they have confirmed 24 minimates are coming. Now, this seems like it's been know for a while. I don't know how I missed this news. 24 is my favorite TV show. I am actually more excited about 24 than I am about the new DC minimates (not that I'm not excited about DC :) ).

Anyway, I was wondering what else might I have missed. Do we have a release date? Or do we know what figures are being made? Are we getting 2-pack or 4-packs or what? What size are the mates going to be 2in, 2.5in? Now that I'm aware I've been looking for info on this new line and haven't been able to come up with any. Any info anyone has would be great, you guys can share it here. If not, stop by and give us your thoughts on a 24 line. neo

I hear ya T, I actually didn't even watch the show until around the time the 4th season was airing. Someone had the DVDs and I borrowed the 1st disc. Within a few days I went out and bought Season 1, 2, and 3 for myself. By the time I finished those 3 seasons season 4 was being released. And I got season 5 for Christmas and just started watching it. It is now my all time favorite show. There are only a few shows that I buy all seasons for and 24 is one of them. I love it and I can't wait to get some Minimates. I hope they do really good because I'd like a lot of them. I'd like to see Nina and Kim and Chloe and Michelle and Mason and Mike but as long as we get Jack, Tony, and Palmer I'll be satisfied :). neo