UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC MINIMATES WAVE 5 Solicited!

AdyCarter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MA HUNKEL?! even I didn't know who she was, and I pride myself on my love for obscure jokey characters. :spiderham: Is we can get her, then I'm sure we'll get Lobo, and maybe we'll even get Ambush Bug! And wouldn't an Angel and the Ape two pack rock?

I'm proud to say Ambush Bug, Angel & the Ape and Blue Devil are near the top of my most wanted list. Adam Strange and Plastic Man are WAY up there too. (IC - I know you're out there and you have something to do with this line - if you can throw a good word in for the above characters.... :D)

(IC - I know you're out there and you have something to do with this line - if you can throw a good word in for the above characters.... :D)

Ha! Believe me, I've got my own list of characters I want to see! But, you know the rules... I can't *really* talk about it. ;)

Still, I'll definitely put in those suggestions! I hope this line continues for a long loooog time!

M

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

NOOOO! This totally sucks! I was hoping that they'd skip doin' Guy Gardner and Kilowog so I could get another chance to make second custom versions of them. They were about a week or 2 away from completion. Do I go on or wait for the real thing? To be honest, I'm very impressed with series 5 but (ego aside) Guy looks like he's got a beer gut and Kilowog head is shaped like a squash. Bummer. :(

i think u should go on with ur customates, they might be better than the wave 5 ones. has any1 noticed that Red Tornado is bigger than Ma Hunkle. and does hawkman and hawkgirl have their Nth maces?

:batmanblack: :superman::flash::bunny::batmanblue: :batmanblue: :batmanblue:

I agree, I own kyle raynor, sinestro, Killowog and guy gardner minimates made by mini myte, and they look way better then the series 5 versions. Guy looks fat, and killowogs face looks weird. I dunno if to av mini mytes customs remain on me shelf, or make way for these new versions, as killowog is a bigger body and in scale. maybe i could swap guys head over wi my custom so it'll fit in more...

I'm just really happy that they are making more Green Lanterns. Odd choice, but none the less great to have more GL's. This whole DC line is gonna rock.