UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Impossible Trek Minimates

and probably not Species 8472 either.

I was wanting that one too. :(

You beat me to it. I definitely wanted a few 8472 to rip, kill and maim my army of Hughs, but seeing as they're not Assimilatable, I doubt they'd be Minimateable. :(

What can't be minimatized... my first thought is the Harvesters from Elite Force, but seeing as that's not a TV show, never mind... :blush:

I just don't see AA being able to solicit a Horta. Then again, they've done tribbles. Maybe I'm mistaken.

DST/AA, prove me wrong.

Perhaps not "solicited", but I'd imagine that if you collected all of your extra Spideys and/or broken Nightcrawlers and put them under a "little heat", the result would be the same! Throw in some plastic-pearl beads and "Viola!", instant ComiCon exclusive.

*WARNING: Playing with fire is not condoned and should never be done without the supervision of an adult, however it is alot of fun.

^ Defiant and all? Does that mean we would get a follow-up Mirror Universe Enterprise box set? That would be pretty cool. What with Consort Hoshi and all... :D

Back on topic, an impossible Star Trek Minimate... how about a Paa Wraith? :huh: Or better yet... Lupi!! :lol:

I had really wanted to see Bele and Lokai (half-black, half white-faced guys) and that shape-shifter from the asylum. I'm blank for his name.

Glomit