UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pocket Superheroes JLA table

MisterPL

I got one when the C3 stuff was coming out. If you don't want to buy the Batman or Superman sets just put stickers or decals over the Hawkman and Atom chairs.(that's what I did) I found Superman stickers at TRU near the birthday stuff. The Batman sticker came from a Lego set. Solved my problem. :thumbsup:

I got one when the C3 stuff was coming out. If you don't want to buy the Batman or Superman sets just put stickers or decals over the Hawkman and Atom chairs.(that's what I did) I found Superman stickers at TRU near the birthday stuff. The Batman sticker came from a Lego set. Solved my problem. :thumbsup:

Ja, but Hawkman is coming out, so his chair would be nice.

From the pictures, the Hawks wings are attached to their "vests" for lack of a better word. In other words, they can be taken off.

Don't know if they'll have any detailing underneath though.

Jo

Still no sign of that table on the net. There was a seller on ebay that said he thought he would be posting one soon a few weeks back but that was the closest thing to a lead I have found.. and it didn't happen. I may have to take my patience up a notch and think of this as more of a year long project to track down that table.. hahah

oh well.. Feb 21 is just around the corner and I'll be knee deep in DCD mates.. that should sooth the pain. :)

Vox :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...