UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tonight... more updates...any requests?

Okay, so tonight will be the third night running that I'm tweaking and sorting this place out.

On the agenda for tonight I'll be getting the Wiki and Chat back, along with fixing a few skin issues (odd smilie borders etc)

Are there any other requests?

There are various things out there I could add, but is there anything people would like to see?

There are a couple of nice official add-ons out there (they cost $60ish a piece) these been a gallery functionality and the ability for members to have their own blog hosted here. Would they be useful? would anyone care?

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated, i have spare time and a desire to do upgrades!

I like the idea of on site blogs it might be fun to see the inner workings of some of the customizers here. In the end my favorite aspect of this place is the creative mix that happens with everyone. I've got my magic carpet bag of tricks and the like I use but its always nice to get new/different ideas that might be a good way for people to share and gain inspiration and new techniuqes.

*edit* I agree if theres just the 2 of us that have interest please don't waste the cash

While I won't really use it I can see a small benefit from it. Sometimes I don't time to look at everyone's blogspot so having it on here could save some time. I'm here most of time anyways. If the feature was added, how would you get to it (navigation)? By looking at people's profiles or what would be an example URL? Would there be any code restricitions?

If not too many people are going to take the time to use it, then why waste the cash?

I also do see your point Ady of cutting down on some of the weirder topics/posts.

blog - nice idea but I wouldn't put extra money into it. It would be a shame to spend that money and have only a handful of people use it.

Why is that a big deal? The quote button works the exact same (I think), it's just a different word. Sorry, don't mean to spam or sound "snarky". :P:)

yea its nothing

srry bout that, it just needs getting used to cause im still a little confused :P

I'm not really a fan of anything that costs you more money. Though I do have one suggestion, perhaps for a skin. Boobs. Now, just follow me here on this a sec... boobs. I'm gona let that sink in.

Intriguing. ;)

Glomit