UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where are you finding the New Target packs?

Shanester

A bunch in San Diego,

Let me know if you're stuck Shane, I'll pick some up for you.

T.

Do you guys still have the GSXM 2-packs? I need a fe more of those. None here.

I've found them in Coralville, Iowa. I picked up the Beast/Kitty Pryde, the only one I wanted. Has anyone seen a DOFP Wolvie & Colossus pack in their Target?

I'm located in Twin Falls, Idaho and our local Target got them in right about the time they were first announced. It was a pleasant surprise, given we never got the GSX sets at all. Sadly though, between what I bought for myself (one of each) and what I've passed along to other members of the board, all that remains are the SM/SW and the Wolverine/Colossus two packs.

Got them here in Central Illinois. Someone besides me is actually buying them too... I was lucky to find one of the GR/DD packs... Plenty of the other ones, but just one of those... Odd.

I know for a fact, that I'm the only one that gets them from the LCS, so would that mean that, Gasp!, Children are actually buying these things?

None of the GSXM packs left unfortunately... They were gone right when they went on clearance at $3 a pack. I missed them. Darktide is still $10.50 here, so I haven't picked up the newer version yet... yet...

Here in Omaha they're done with the reset at most stores.

Never saw any of the GSXM packs here. :( We were stuck with the Blade/Punisher, Reed/Torch and Thing/Sue sets forever. Even now they're only clearanced down to $4 something. Dark Tide is still priced at about $8 or so.

I did see some of the new 2 packs as a result of the reset. Didn't have the $$ on hand though to pick up the Beast/Kitty 2 pack.