UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wizard World Los Angeles - 2007

Yes, I know the New York Toy Fair happens first, February 11th - 14th, but I'm setting up all of my travel plans for the year and I plan to hit WWLA this year too. Wizard World LA is the first Wizard World convention. Just booked my SDCC hotel and I wanted to start the Wizard World topic before I slip back into temporary lurker mode. The link to Wizard World is below:

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/conventions/la.cfm

So, anyone planning on going? I smell Minimate exclusives this year. Just a hunch. Thoughts?

I enjoyed last year (2006) much more than 2005. In my opinion, the Wizard World Tour was much improved. We just didn't get any new Minimates.

If I do it'll be a spur of the moment thing LA's only a couple of hrs drive from here.

T.

Just make sure you're battery is charged up before you plan on heading up.

Having just bought a new one I should be good now :)

If I do make the trip you're more than welcome to play shotgun Aaron...or Cloneme ( if you're reading) or both?!

T.

BTW if this makes no sense to anyone then dont worry it's a dig at my total no show last weekend cos my car wouldn't start! :)