UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NEW Target Rolling Stock!

AdyCarter

Man, I am a little bummed. I've watched 3 targets over 2 counties closely for the past few months and they skipped right over the Iceman two pack. Quite a few Beast/Kitties and stuff...

I really wanted that blue Iceman to complete my set. Ol' Icey has been a fave since back in the Spiderman and His Amazing Friends days. Is anyone still seeing Iceman out there? and if so, where?

Thanks

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty sure all Targets will have salvaged them by now. I picked 1 up about a week ago and it was no longer in the system which means it went to lowest markdown and was supposed to be pulled from the shelf. I'm not sure about this, but I've heard salvage stuff goes to places like Goodwill sometimes.

There are some on eBay, though. Some sellers even have multiples.

E>

Yeah, seeing as the Iceman/Wolverine 2-packs were two "waves" back, finding them on shelves will be all but impossible now. Take comfort in their continued availability on the internet, and I'm sure if you toss a post in the Flea Market forum, someone may be able to secure the sought after mate you desire.

As far as the new stock, is anyone else finding themselves compelled to grab Ghost Rider/Daredevil every time they see them? I'm starting to feel like Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory (back before we found out Mel was really as crazy as the characters he plays), with the GR/DD acting as my Catcher in the Rye.

Yeah, seeing as the Iceman/Wolverine 2-packs were two "waves" back, finding them on shelves will be all but impossible now. Take comfort in their continued availability on the internet, and I'm sure if you toss a post in the Flea Market forum, someone may be able to secure the sought after mate you desire.

As far as the new stock, is anyone else finding themselves compelled to grab Ghost Rider/Daredevil every time they see them? I'm starting to feel like Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory (back before we found out Mel was really as crazy as the characters he plays), with the GR/DD acting as my Catcher in the Rye.

I can't believe this! I was going to post a reply saying pretty much this exact same thing! :thumbsup:

Glad I'm not the only one. I've already bought that set 3 times, and all the others twice.