UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Avengers Movie clarification

Polarboy

as far as i know wave 61 includes

ironman/black widow

captain america/thor

hawkeye/ultron

long coat hawkeye/sub ultron (variant) and they all are found in comic book stores

TRU exclusives are

ironman/black widow

captain america/thor

quicksilver/scarlet witch

blind bag assortment

ultron MK1

baron strucker

sub ultron red

sub ultron blue

iron legion

wave 63 no

hulkbuster/hulk

vision/hydra soldier

rage hulk/ ulysses klaw(variant)

phasing vision/hydra soldier (variant)

TRU exclusives

war machine/ bruce banner( not sure who else will be part of the exclusives)

i believe there are still two figures that have yet to be announced and i am not sure if zach has mentioned how and where they will be released. my best bet and the one that makes the most sense is mark 45 ironman/ultimate ultron.

hopefully this helps you out, might not be perfect but it's close enough

are we really getting an age of ultron boxset? with everything that has been announced it feels like we got everything that we could get from the movie so what else can we get in minimate form? i don't want to get falcon and scarlet witch minimates yet because i feel that they won't change the costume much for civil war. that mark 45 armor was fire to my eyes when i saw the movie so ireally hope we get that

If there is a box set I'm hoping for Wanda's second costume, Falcon, MK 45, and Ultron's final form (Hopefully on a larger buck).

But my expectation is Nick Fury with minor changes, Helen Cho, MK 45, and "Birth" Vision. This seems pretty logical, at least to me, though possibly not a high seller.

I'd also like to see an updated Maria Hill, in her casual outfit. But I can't see that being a big seller.