UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Worst Upgrade Ever.

It didnt work.

I jsut spent 5 hours of my life fixing crap.

I am not happy.

The board is back, woo

Some things are broken, as you can probably tell.

I'll fix them soon.

Going to cry now.

(Things I know are broken - the cool post icons have vanished, and the links to the wiki in the header have gone, spot anything else post here. Dont PM me it'll only make me cry)

Jeez I'm stupid. I've spent the last hour getting on and off my PC because whenever I tried to get on the board, this weird screen would come up, IPC or something, and sometimes it would plain tell me the site didn't exist! Other times it would do weirder things...boy, it was kinda freaky! I could get a hold of any of you... Sorry about that Ady, I know how you feel (perhaps to a lesser extent). :)

Ady, don't sweat it dude, we can all still post and that's the main and most important thing...

Not really words of assurance right now but it could have been worse, you could have deleted the board by accident or something...

In your own time dude, we'll all still be here :D

Didn't you know the board would turn white after 20000 posts? ;)

it just reset to the default color scheme, go to the bottom left corner and change from compatibility mode to mulitverse to get the glorious grey back.

T.

it just reset to the default color scheme, go to the bottom left corner and change from compatibility mode to mulitverse to get the glorious grey back.

T.

I've only got the 'Compatability Mode' available in the Skin Selector...are other people able to switch back to the grey and orange?

It didnt work.

I jsut spent 5 hours of my life fixing crap.

I am not happy.

The board is back, woo

Some things are broken, as you can probably tell.

I'll fix them soon.

Going to cry now.

(Things I know are broken - the cool post icons have vanished, and the links to the wiki in the header have gone, spot anything else post here. Dont PM me it'll only make me cry)

Well i like it anyway :)

MMMV STILL RULES ;)

No one try to PM me because my box is filled and I can't get it opened up a bit. Seems no matter how much I delete, its still full. Until I get this solved email me.

Check it now..

Right before my eyes it went from 100% full to 1% full. I thought I broke the website again. :huh:

I'm good, everyone came access me via PMs again.