UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are the Target GSXM packs being restocked at your store?

Ivan

Has anyone seen the Giant Sized X-Men repacks being restocked at Target? These didn't hit any of my local Targets when all the sightings were reported here. I've been checking weekly. I did see a case of Wolverine/Iceman but those are long gone, and unfortunately weren't replaced with GSXM (or anything else for that matter.) I have seen the new Darktide packaging, so that at least is encouraging.

With all the toy product being turned over at Target right now I'm optimistic that these will show up, but I'm curious if anyone has seen more than just the initial wave.

I thoguht the point of these was they were 'rolling stock' so that they are supplied a ltd number of cases then when they sold they got something different in.

I dont know if that means stores are only suppliee once they sell what they have and there is 'stock at target waiting' or if they are just resupplied with new stuff.

Personally I havent seen any restocking since the GSXM waves hit Target.

T.

I thoguht the point of these was they were 'rolling stock' so that they are supplied a ltd number of cases then when they sold they got something different in.

I dont know if that means stores are only suppliee once they sell what they have and there is 'stock at target waiting' or if they are just resupplied with new stuff.

T.

I think your definition of 'rolling stock' is accurate - I'm just sad that I didn't even get to see these show up on shelves. :(

Oh well. Still waiting for DC mates.

The Target thats about 30 minutes away had a bunch of the Wolverine Iceman packs. But my local Target has the same 4 Sue and Thing packs theyve had for at least a year. I'm getting tempted to buy the stupid SOBs so they'll restock. Hmmm what about buying them and then returning them when the new ones come in? That just be wrong. haha

T.

Yeah, I'm just hoping we see another 'wave' of the GSXM before AA/DST make new pairings.

It's also interesting to see how many regions were skipped over. I thought these were a lot more widespread.

Haven't seen a Target around here restock Minimate after they've gotten the GSXM wave. And a few of them need to, because they got cleaned out of the GSXM mates. And it wasn't just me. Honest.

I have still yet to see ANY gsxm mates in any of the 6-7 targets I normally scour. phoenix sucks.

ive been to a couple targets where u can see if they are in the stockroom and none have been in the stockroom and i even asked somebody to check at target where they had suestor thing packs and since they had those for so long they discontinued getting MM or atleast thats what a worker said.

Yeah, they're restocking over here in Oregon. That is, they're restocking at the Target that has them at all. I have three Targets near me; one has GSXM with a couple Sue/Things in the mix, while the other two I can ALWAYS count on for Wolverine/Iceman. It's very odd...

Also, I'm guessing no one else realized this, but the best way (IMO) to get specific Minimates or pretty much any other toys for that matter is to call as soon as Target opens. Ask the employee to find what you're looking for, he usually will, then put it on hold (they will usually do this too). That's how I got my entire set of GSXM/Prof. X-Phoenix/Ben Reilly-Sandman packs. :D